The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 11 Trying to Access the PTS Server. Using Steam on PC. No Suggestion On this Site Work???

KyleTheYounger
KyleTheYounger
✭✭✭
can anyone show me how to address this issue if using Steam? Once the Launcher folder is deleted, Steam will attempt to reinstall THE ENTIRE FLIPPING GAME from scratch. Which is NOT what I'm trying to accomplish. I don't have issues launching the regular game. I can't launch the PTS server.

If you're on Steam, how to reinstall the PTS server without
1. Having to redownload & install the ENTIRE game and without
2. affecting my existing regular ESO game when the game is launched?

It's been 6 months since I last logged in to either regular or PTS servers. I didn't have any issues accessing either when playing Summerset earlier this summer. The regular game isn't a problem. It's the PTS server that keeps generating the fatal client Error 11. It doesn't matter if launched from Steam or directly from the Zenimiax Online Launcher folder on my D: drive. The result is the same.

edit. after checking some ZoS mod and other feedback on here, I set the ESO launcher to run as admin. And the Steam exe to do the same. Now the game won't launch from Steam anymore. I've tried everything on this site and the web to no avail.

PLEASE RESPOND ZoS ADMIN. I could really use your help.