The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Asylum's Restoration Staff/Cinder Storm Interaction

ATreeGnome
ATreeGnome
✭✭✭✭
I have been experimenting with various builds to try to find a competitive DK healer build for veteran trials. I wanted to try using my Perfected Asylum's restoration staff as a means to help offset the relatively high cost of DK skills, particularly Cinder Storm which is about 4.6k magicka, even with 6 piece light armour. However, when I checked to see what the skill cost was after I cast combat prayer, it was unchanged. I see no reason why this skill shouldn't benefit from the reduced cost effect of the Asylum's resto so I assume this is a bug. I have not had the chance to check the unmorphed skill or a non-perfected staff yet.

• havingacow
    havingacow
    ✭✭✭
    this is bad
    Toons:
    fugly elf - AD Templar AR 32
    fugly's brother - EP Nightblade AR 23
    moist aphrodisiacs - EP Templar AR 13
    t h i c c - DC Nightblade AR 13
    Sir Velyn Harbor - AD Nightblade AR 22
    it's pronounced zed - DC Sorcerer AR 17
    Nothing is True Everything is Permitted
  • monkey36948
    monkey36948
    ✭✭✭
    Please fix this so Gnome will stop complaining.
    Edited by monkey36948 on October 21, 2018 11:04PM
  • JUL1US
    JUL1US
    you should just delete your DK healer. problem solved!
  • ATreeGnome
    ATreeGnome
    ✭✭✭✭
    @JUL1US That would be ideal but an officer in my raid guild asked me to turn ALL of my characters in to healers. =/
  • JUL1US
    JUL1US
    just delete that 1 and then turn all other characters into healers.
  • JUL1US
    JUL1US
    @ZOS_GinaBruno please tell gnome to just delete his DK healer and save our raid guild from suffering.