Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mirage

• HEBREWHAMMERRR
    HEBREWHAMMERRR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magblade already has a favorable matchup against magplar. This change just nerfs magblade defense against everyone else especially if you play solo magblade. AOE reduction is kind of useless it's been in the game forever now and no one really ever uses it. There's a reason for that

Coupled with heavy armor will be nice for vamps. Think of all the dawnbreakers and s2w that’s prevelant right now
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magblade already has a favorable matchup against magplar. This change just nerfs magblade defense against everyone else especially if you play solo magblade. AOE reduction is kind of useless it's been in the game forever now and no one really ever uses it. There's a reason for that

Coupled with heavy armor will be nice for vamps. Think of all the dawnbreakers and s2w that’s prevelant right now

For me it will be a overall net nerf because I never get into situations we're it's a battle of aoes because I don't play small group. I do play BGs sometimes and it will be kind of a buff there. For me in open world though I find the dodge chance to be Irreplaceable because it procs so much and it mitigates so much damage especially in heavy armor with hots going. This is the change in most disappointed about. I think I might play melee this patch and use this ability instead of a damage shield though