The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

New Boulders, Rocks, Environmental objects please

MacCait
MacCait
✭✭✭✭✭
WIth the release of Psiijiic Villa, can we get large and huge sized boulders and rocks to match the terrain... the same as we can see the island is made from? Particularly flattter ones so it is possible to extend the island?

There is lots of building room in the sea area that would be great to extend into. You can use volcanic plugs and dessert tiered boulders, but it would be nice to have boulders and rocks that actually match the terrain. I.e the rocks that have a green grass/moss growing on them
Edited by MacCait on October 18, 2018 6:01PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The coral shelves from the Alinor housing vendor arent huge, but they are flat and fitting for a sea area. I havent tested how close the slaughterfish/invisible walls around the villa are.
  • MacCait
    MacCait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The coral shelves from the Alinor housing vendor arent huge, but they are flat and fitting for a sea area. I havent tested how close the slaughterfish/invisible walls around the villa are.

I tested them, the slaughterfish wall could be further out, but its still a pretty nice buildable area for a change. There is tons of space in the sea to build, which is why huge proper textured boulders would be cool, to match the terrain. The coral shelves you mention look good in the water and there are some already in the water as part of the design... but having the proper textured grassy boulders to create more land space up top would be very useful. Usually people use the volcanic plugs, but they stand out too much as they are the wrong texture. If we could get some flat area rocks arouund the same size as the volcanic plugs, and match the terrain of the psijiic villa, that would be very cool.
    Edited by MacCait on October 18, 2018 5:59PM
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, you need more building space at the Villa?! :P
  • MacCait
    MacCait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    T
    reoskit wrote: »

No. You must of read the post wrong buddy. Read again lol
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MacCait wrote: »
    T

There is lots of building room in the sea area that would be great to extend into.

Annnnnywho. I was playing. Have a good one.
  • MacCait
    MacCait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    T

There is lots of building room in the sea area that would be great to extend into.

Annnnnywho. I was playing. Have a good one.

Ah I see. No what I mean is for designers who like to 'think outside the box', the good thing with the villa is there is a lot of room to extend the land into the sea area. Meaning thats a good thing. I'm not asking for more space lol. I am suggesting furnishing items (large boulders [building blocks]) that match the terrain. We have boulders to create all sorts of things, but they do not match the terrain. Asking for boulders not more room lol