The maintenance is complete and the PTS is now back online. The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test!
The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Can we have Battlegrounds leaderboards already?

Olupajmibanan
Olupajmibanan
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Because current feature isn't even a leaderboard. It's basically a list of players sorted by time played in descending order.

Why BG leaderboards can't be like trial ones?
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For that they first have to sort out their killing blow scoring.
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For that they first have to sort out their killing blow scoring.

Maybe leaderboard based on Win/Lose ratio while taking into count K/D/A ratio?
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play support role in BGs. I usually end up with zero kills but a lot of medal points. Your suggestion would effectively block me from ever seeing my name on the leaderboards again. I do think you’re right it’s basically just a list of who plays the most but if you make it based on kills you’ll end up screwing over healers.
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • TimeDazzler
    TimeDazzler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There should be a solo queue only queue and have that one ranked based on medals per game (if they would buff healing/tanking medals) or win/loss.
    PC NA
    Characters:
    Tımë Ðâzzlër - Stamina Warden - AD
    Tımë Ðâzzłër - Magicka Nightblade - AD
    Tımë Ðâzzłêr - Stamina Templar - AD
    Sugar Deady - Magicka Necromancer - AD
    Sprint v X - Stamina Sorcerer - EP
    Tımë Ðâzzlër Ðk - Stamina Dragonknight - EP
    Time Dazzler - Magicka Warden - DC
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    weedgenius wrote: »
    I play support role in BGs. I usually end up with zero kills but a lot of medal points. Your suggestion would effectively block me from ever seeing my name on the leaderboards again. I do think you’re right it’s basically just a list of who plays the most but if you make it based on kills you’ll end up screwing over healers.

I would like to see Win/Lose ratio as primary factor, while K/D/A ratio as a secondary factor. We can always add more weight to assists than to kills etc.

But I agree with you.
    It's not that I do not get the kills when I play a healer. But mostly, I do not get even assists even though I am actively playing and supporting my team.