The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

New Cyrodiil

ErMurazor
ErMurazor
✭✭✭✭✭
Havent read the pts patch notes after the initial Cyrodiil changes where announced. Please tell me ZoS added AP for repairing bridges and milegates? Or else i will have to repair them all alone every time i want to go 1vXing deep into nmy land. I rather just quit playing in cyro than have to do that.
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ErMurazor wrote: »
    Havent read the pts patch notes after the initial Cyrodiil changes where announced. Please tell me ZoS added AP for repairing bridges and milegates? Or else i will have to repair them all alone every time i want to go 1vXing deep into nmy land. I rather just quit playing in cyro than have to do that.

That's a pretty slippery slope there. No AP for repairing bridges will cause you to quit ESO.
  • ErMurazor
    ErMurazor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wont spend x amount of time to repair each time i die and have to ride again, since the bridges and milegates Will be permadestroyed when ppl dont get AP for repairs.And i said quit cyro not ESO.
    Edited by ErMurazor on October 16, 2018 6:57PM
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I read that, you dont get any AP for repairing bridges, unless they changed this idea.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

really, this would be your breaking point...

constant balancing updates, consistent game performance issues, faction hopping...

none of those things, but, rather having to take a goat path (which will enable you to bypass the destroyed structure) will be your tipping point?

get your detect pots ready for the goat/gank path experience...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If bridges and gates are destroyed, then you just go through the tunnels or smaller bridges. You just have to take care as if you would pass the gate or the bridge. Gankers are always at chokepoints, so you just change one chokepoint for another to pass into enemy land.
  • Flame_of_Hades
    Flame_of_Hades
    ✭✭✭
    Im going to have so much fun knocking people off that bridge lol
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im going to have so much fun knocking people off that bridge lol

is dizzying swing the only ability left that actually knocks back an opponent?

thought I read somewhere that javelin will only knock players down now...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • fullheartcontainer
    fullheartcontainer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh no :( you have to actually care about the map and faction mobility to make it worth repairing. I'm so sad. I really am. You PvXers have it so rough.