The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

Magicka Sorcerer

Skander
Skander
✭✭✭✭✭
Just for the fun of it

Argonian is the BiS race for all magicka (and sometime stamina) classes. The only class i woudn't see it fit the role was Magsorc due to shields and their low racial max magicka bonuses

Now that i think of it, they have a huge max health bonus

Argonian magsorcs will have a bigger shield then altmers and bretons
I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
-Elder Nightblades Online
Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Argonians are master race. Screw elves and humans.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s actually funny. I remember the time when I made my Argonian Templar and the race was RP exclusive.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. But you look like that :s
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    It’s actually funny. I remember the time when I made my Argonian Templar and the race was RP exclusive.

Its true, they were a joke / meme only till MW pretty much, alot has changed!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MagDK - Dunmer.
    This is the second exception.
  • leb91han
    leb91han
    ✭✭✭
    Ye and when you tp to summerset in eso the hint they give under the image says : here is where civilization and magic started ... way to go zos gj screwing this game even more. Altmers are known to be best magickal race . Most stereotypical mag class is sorcerer .i mean When u say magic u say magician , wizard , warlock , mage ..... well thats the sorcerer in eso . Since 4 years was fine high elf bis mag sorc . Now just like that they screw it . Dev team have no clue about this game . Game getting uglier and uglier with each patch coz of radical changes/nerf they do to things that existed since 4 years. They come destroy them and move on. Well guess what ? Time for some of us to move on too.... but from your game.
    Edited by leb91han on October 16, 2018 10:27AM
  • ku5h
    ku5h
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »

Funny and somewhat predictable if paid attention to game balance by ZoS, which is from extreme to extreme.

• Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MagDK - Dunmer.
    This is the second exception.

For PvP it's actually not. At best both are comparable.
    Edited by Juhasow on October 16, 2018 7:58PM
  • Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stronger shields don't make a better sorc.
    Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
    Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.