The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Swallow Soul Change. Is the damage and heal same as live?

mr_wazzabi
mr_wazzabi
✭✭✭✭✭
I know base strife and funnel health were nerfed damage wise, but had their heal increased.

Swallow soul looks to be kept untouched based on the description of the changes, but has anyone tested this?

How does the damage compare to live? What about the healing?
Bosmer Stamina NB
Altmer Magicka TEMP
Dunmer DK both stam/mag (depends what I feel like)
Altmer Magicka NB
Breton Magicka Sorc
Redguard Stam Sorc
Max CP

Best Answers

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The healing buff that was gained for just having the skill on the active bar has been removed. 8% difference.
    Answer ✓
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dmg is same, u lost 8% healing received (so other heals are smaller), but heal from swallow soul was increased to 35% from 25%. So Looking only on this skill, heals from it are gonna be bigger.
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
    Answer ✓
  • Tonturri
    Tonturri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Say you hit someone for a 4k Swallow Soul.

4000 * .27 = 1080. IIRC the heal is then increased by 8%, giving you a 1080 * 1.08 = 1166 heal tick.

Whereas on PTS, it's 4000 * .35, resulting in 1400 ticks.

The heal itself is stronger, but you've lost a bit of healing inc from other sources if you have them.

Increase is from 27% of damage done to 35% of damage done.
    Answer ✓
  • mr_wazzabi
    mr_wazzabi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tonturri wrote: »
    Say you hit someone for a 4k Swallow Soul.

4000 * .27 = 1080. IIRC the heal is then increased by 8%, giving you a 1080 * 1.08 = 1166 heal tick.

Whereas on PTS, it's 4000 * .35, resulting in 1400 ticks.

The heal itself is stronger, but you've lost a bit of healing inc from other sources if you have them.

Increase is from 27% of damage done to 35% of damage done.

That's great news! I always felt the heal was a bit underwhelming, especially in pvp. This should help.
    Bosmer Stamina NB
    Altmer Magicka TEMP
    Dunmer DK both stam/mag (depends what I feel like)
    Altmer Magicka NB
    Breton Magicka Sorc
    Redguard Stam Sorc
    Max CP