The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Are they EVER going to fix Thrall Cove???

Misbella
Misbella
Soul Shriven
Really tired of Thrall Cove not being fixed. It's not complicated. If you can't fix the problem with the current programming then change how the WB spawns. Pretty sure people won't be mad with changing how it spawns if it means its fixed!
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Whatchu talkin 'bout, Willis? Thrall Cove is up most times I pass through... what's the issue you're referring to?
  • Cinders0ul
    Cinders0ul
    Soul Shriven
    Hiya Green,
    Simply put, you can't complete it. When the center main boss spawns he and his minions disappear while you are fighting them. Thus you do not get credit and rewards for kill. What's worse, you cannot complete the thieves guild achievement related to killing that boss.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is the group exiting the area? Instances will often tether and reset if you stray too far.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Cinders0ul
    Cinders0ul
    Soul Shriven
    No, we are fighting right where he spawns, I have done from the sand, from the cliff, from the sea. I do not like green eggs and ham. Err sorry. If you check your map it will probably show a "black" skull and cross bones. Why? Because yo cant kill him .. he just vanishes. I am there now in AD. And nope .. waiting for 3rd attempt for day.
  • Misbella
    Misbella
    Soul Shriven
    I have yet to even see the main boss. The Sea Lord crew depops before you can finish them off. I have had large groups there with 780 cp and unable to kill because they vanish 10 seconds after popping
  • Castian
    Castian
    ✭✭✭
    I've been experiencing this issue as well. Several times I went to Thrall's Cove solo to fight this wb and the first round of minions despawn in about 15 or 20 seconds and then nothing happens.
  • Cinders0ul
    Cinders0ul
    Soul Shriven
    I love how on the forum lists it shows this discussion thread as "answered". Theres no answer here, just someone not believing it and says "Watcha talkin 'bout Willis". Nice job ESO.
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cinders0ul wrote: »
    I love how on the forum lists it shows this discussion thread as "answered". Theres no answer here, just someone not believing it and says "Watcha talkin 'bout Willis". Nice job ESO.

Haha, sorry @Cinders0ul & @Misbella . I didn't intend to take the thread off the Unanswered page. I genuinely wasn't aware of the issue, and I wanted to know what the issue was since the original post didn't elaborate and was just a rant. This should be fixed if there's an issue, I agree. I wasn't trying to disbelieve anyone.

For what it's worth, the OP of question threads control whether or not it is "Unanswered" or not. All of these "answers" (including your own & especially mine!) that aren't addressing the "question" are awaiting approval/denial as valid answers. You gotta click the "Yes/No" at the bottom of each post, otherwise the forum thinks the post is in the "pending" bucket, and doesn't belong in the "Unanswered" section. @Misbella needs to handle that, if they want this to get back onto the Unanswered page. Having any of them pending or marked as Yes will prevent this thread from showing up there.

P.S. - Thank your for spelling out what the issue is for me up above, @Cinders0ul.
  • MysteryCereal
    MysteryCereal
    Soul Shriven
    arlrsg11sblj.jpg
    they might have clicked answered because according to patch notes it will be fixed in murkmire.
  • Cinders0ul
    Cinders0ul
    Soul Shriven
    I want a goose that lays the golden eggs and I want it now.
    Being an avid thief and above average assassin, i spend alot of time in Hews Bane. I want to kill this guy to get the achivement so that i may become the HERO of Hews. Yes, I know what your thinking. Thief and assassin wanting to be a hero... absurd. But then I watch Mad Max (original) and dang it, if he can be a hero, so can I. So Fix This Bug so I can pretend I have a Austrailian Accent and ride my horse to the Thieves Den and say hey! "You wanna get outta here, you talk to me".
  • Acoraide
    Acoraide
    Soul Shriven
    arlrsg11sblj.jpg
    they might have clicked answered because according to patch notes it will be fixed in murkmire.

I see. So... when is Murkmire patch going to be released? Just waiting nearly two months to get this boss and thieves guild's achievement.
  • KhajiitFelix
    KhajiitFelix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is wrong with it?