The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

Question for Furniture Crafters on PTS

supaskrub
supaskrub
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi I’m on console so I can’t test this myself but I’m wondering with the changes to housing editor and the fact that items can now be grouped for easy moving does this also apply to large items such as Alinor Stairs, I’m building a dueling arena and will be using the stairs placed at an angle to each other so as to form a huge stadium. It would really help if the whole arena could be built and moved in its entirety for positioning if need be with having to tweak it constantly for what could be hours on end.. ty

Best Answer

• mrpaxman
    mrpaxman
    ✭✭✭
    supaskrub wrote: »
    Hi I’m on console so I can’t test this myself but I’m wondering with the changes to housing editor and the fact that items can now be grouped for easy moving does this also apply to large items such as Alinor Stairs, I’m building a dueling arena and will be using the stairs placed at an angle to each other so as to form a huge stadium. It would really help if the whole arena could be built and moved in its entirety for positioning if need be with having to tweak it constantly for what could be hours on end.. ty

As for the grouping tool it seems great. It should work on every housing object i expect fully

j4buiu2v8imz.png

1 button to select a "child" and then select the rest of the "children". (weird names. haha)

As for a duelling arenas in general. Check out my other post and pictures with skills like aoe's not working on them properly. Also knock backs let you fall straight through many types of platforms. Duelling arena's not on natural ground are a huge waste of time still. youtube has many clips of the problems while duelling on them also

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5543198#Comment_5543198
    Victory or Valhalla!
    PC NA
    Answer ✓
  • supaskrub
    supaskrub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @mrpaxman thank you so much for your reply, yes that grouping tool looks pretty good. As to duelling arenas I have literally discovered today just what you mean, non targeting on some flooring and not others an is example coldharbour surreal estate, the grassy areas it won’t let you target and fire. So I raised the floor onto alinor ballroom which does let me target over the very same ground... but won’t let me use an ult and just returns “invalid location.. grrrrr!