The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone test the new shields?

Valykc
Valykc
✭✭✭✭✭
I’ve been busy with college work and haven’t been able to log into the PTS. How are the new shield changes? I’m aware that there might be a bug in the tooltip but other than that, how are they performing?
Edited by Valykc on October 9, 2018 12:05PM
  • Valrien
    Valrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Worse than Live
    Valrien Dravic -- Level 50 Dunmeri Sorcerer (EP)
    Garahel Dravic -- Level 50 Bosmeri Nightblade (EP)
    Tamriel Unlimited was a mistake. One Tamriel was a bigger mistake
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Valykc wrote: »
    I’ve been busy with college work and haven’t been able to log into the PTS. How are the new shield changes? I’m aware that there might be a bug in the tooltip but other than that, how are they performing?

The tooltip is not bugged. Hardened Ward really protects for 0 (zero) damage.
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Valykc
    Valykc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vahrokh wrote: »
    Valykc wrote: »

The tooltip is not bugged. Hardened Ward really protects for 0 (zero) damage.

Lol, I guess I should have expected as much.. a test server where you can’t test certain things as usual