The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Music Box, Blood and Glory - Preview

Shimmer
Shimmer
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello all!! Here is a preview of the new music box coming soon to the crown store! I also test the radius for you at the end :) ENJOY!!

https://youtu.be/h3OCeZBoKlM
YouTube | Twitter | Twitch | The Differently Geared

Mistakes must be carelessly planned.
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the music box demonstration. The sound level of the box is way too low.
    Halcyon Black
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Unless it's cheap, like 500 crowns, I won't be buying any of these. Really disappointed as it's yet another newly touted feature/update for housing that is locked behind crowns.

Didn't watch the video, as I'm at work. Is this a collectible? If so, then it makes it easier to swallow if it can be placed in multiple homes.
  • NoTimeToWait
    NoTimeToWait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Unless it's cheap, like 500 crowns, I won't be buying any of these. Really disappointed as it's yet another newly touted feature/update for housing that is locked behind crowns.

Didn't watch the video, as I'm at work. Is this a collectible? If so, then it makes it easier to swallow if it can be placed in multiple homes.

No, it's not a collectible. If it was, I would be ok with 2000 crown price, but as it stands, 500 crowns is its maximum worth
  • moonio
    moonio
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry but the real track 'For Blood, for Glory, for Honor' needs to be back in the game.
    This track defined ESO and I have no idea why they removed it...
    Such a waste of art!!
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't hear the music on the video, but I did buy the music box on the pts. I absolutely love it. I can't wait to be able to buy it from the crown store. The tune is very melodic in a haunting way ... reminds me of the type of music you hear in the older Harry Potter movies. If you put the music box inside your home, you can hear it anywhere you go (inside) -- the sound doesn't fade as you walk away from it. If you put it outside, then you can hear it anywhere you are outside. You adjust the 'volume' via sounds --- effects. Even if you set the 'effects' at max volume, it's about as loud as any of the music is in the game.
    Edited by Maryal on October 9, 2018 11:47AM
  • moonio
    moonio
    ✭✭✭✭
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    moonio wrote: »
    Enjoy the genius of this music
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_GLDCDRuC0

Oh i miss this one.

I erect the spine of gratitude for this song.

Hopefully we can change the login theme in the future.

Stay moist my friend!
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • NoTimeToWait
    NoTimeToWait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maryal wrote: »
    I couldn't hear the music on the video, but I did buy the music box on the pts. I absolutely love it. I can't wait to be able to buy it from the crown store. The tune is very melodic in a haunting way ... reminds me of the type of music you hear in the older Harry Potter movies. If you put the music box inside your home, you can hear it anywhere you go (inside) -- the sound doesn't fade as you walk away from it. If you put it outside, then you can hear it anywhere you are outside. You adjust the 'volume' via sounds --- effects. Even if you set the 'effects' at max volume, it's about as loud as any of the music is in the game.

It does fade. You just didn't move far enough from it. I agree with haunting vibe, sounds nice in Xanmeer manor
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope it ll be fun but im used to ZOS screwing this kind of things at the last minute

Wait for it

• Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    needs larger radius or fill the whole house. some areas like coldharbour surreal estate and erstwhile sanctuary, the ambient noise almost drowns out the box. Maybe add setting like "localized" for a radius effect and "ambient" for a full background music.
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

No, it's not a collectible. If it was, I would be ok with 2000 crown price, but as it stands, 500 crowns is its maximum worth

Sadly.. 800. I would pay for music boxes if they were 200-500 crowns, but 800? I want a collectible. :(
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just love this music box rendering of 'Blood and Glory'. I can't stop playing it, which is a bad thing as that leads to ear-worms and burn out.

But hey, until that happens I'll keep it on loop in my homes. <3
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I put one at the entrance to the Hunters Glade and then one way in the back where all my stuff is.

It’s awesome
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have acquired one on each of my toons on PTS (until it resets)....so one in each house.

Due to cost, only one on live at the moment. But look, nothing to stop us from moving one around between homes. Which is exactly what I'll do unless the price drops.
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pretty neat. Gonna get one for all my houses. Hope they get some Morrowind ones.