The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[ADD-ON SUGGESTION?] PTS Testing Layout

Icy
Icy
✭✭✭✭
I do know there is an Add-On forum - but this is pretty specific so I thought this might be the best place for it.

Because I'm sure the housing mod experts don't have ENOUGH to do :wink: I'd like to suggest an addon that (with 1 click):

1. Buys one of every type of testing dummy from the crownstore
2. Buys one of every type of mundus stone
3. Lays them all out around the player in a circle automatically

It would make setting up for testing on the PTS very fast.

Pls and TY.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________Greetings, Outlanders from -Icy (@IcyIC)twitch.tv/IcyICyoutube.com/HulloItsIcy(not ZOS_Icy)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Icy Hiya. So if you check out my Essential Housing Tools add-on, it has the ability to save a "Selection" of items that you can then restore at any time.

Using that feature, you could lay out your Mundus stones and Target Dummies once, save them as a Selection named "PTS," for example, and then any time you want to recreate that layout, you would just need to pull up that "PTS" Selection and click "Revert to Last Save."

Additionally, if you don't have the items put out in the house, it will offer to "Fix" the Selection, meaning it will search your inventory and place into the house any of the needed items that it can find. So, if you just unloaded the Ultimate Home Crafters crate (or whichever PTS item it is that has the skeletons in them) and bought the Mundus stones, it would immediately be able to place them back into the same arrangement that you had saved them in the last time. (I don't think we can automate the actual purchase of Crown items as far as I know).

Also, the add-on has a feature you might be interested in given the context. The "/resetdummy" command can instantly reset all target dummies in your house without having to wait for combat to end.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you decide to check it out and have any questions!
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'
    R_K wrote: »
    @Icy Hiya. So if you check out my Essential Housing Tools add-on, it has the ability to save a "Selection" of items that you can then restore at any time
    I've been using your add-on and it's AMAZING!!! (thank you for you awesome work btw) and I hadn't thought of using it this way! I'll have a go. Thank you!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________Greetings, Outlanders from -Icy (@IcyIC)twitch.tv/IcyICyoutube.com/HulloItsIcy(not ZOS_Icy)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Icy wrote: »
    I'
    @Icy Hiya. So if you check out my Essential Housing Tools add-on, it has the ability to save a "Selection" of items that you can then restore at any time
    I've been using your add-on and it's AMAZING!!! (thank you for you awesome work btw) and I hadn't thought of using it this way! I'll have a go. Thank you!

@Icy Well thank you so much! I am so glad that you have been getting use out of the tool. If you have any questions, suggestions, requests or issues, please don't hesitate to reach out. :wink:

(also, love your channel... just saying. you're one of the reasons I got into Housing in the first place <3)
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    (also, love your channel... just saying. you're one of the reasons I got into Housing in the first place <3)

Really??? :D OMG!!