The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Very long loading time...

Rudal
Rudal
✭✭✭
Any one experiencing very long loading times on PC(EU) when logging in on characters?
Usually it's not that bad but all day today is terrible...
- And is your heart black and full of hate? - Black as midnight, black as pitch, blacker than the foulest witch... -
  • KaiDynasty
    KaiDynasty
    ✭✭✭
    Not when i log, but sometimes when i go into another istance, I read the issue can be related to the addons you have on btw.
  • Rudal
    Rudal
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Kai.
    I'll have a look and see how it goes without addons.
    - And is your heart black and full of hate? - Black as midnight, black as pitch, blacker than the foulest witch... -
  • Ragnork
    Ragnork
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU
    Long load screens are an issue.
    When I port to my own house I often have to crash the game and re-log. On second attempt most times works out okay all be it with a long load screen.

Addons is not an issue.
    I have some. I can easily disable and still get the same results.
    It does not appear to be an issue at my end, rather something related to server side.
    This was part of Dev Tracker some time back but then dropped.

• ArcticF0xx
    ArcticF0xx
    ✭✭
    I'm getting a "LOGIN FAILED | Connection to the server timed out. Please try again later" message when trying to log into the game on Xbox - NA server.

-ArcticF0xx-
    They told me there'd be free candy on this ride.
  • zamoramerida
    Ps4 took several tries to load my character. Showing connection failed. It did load after severa tries.
  • ValorieW
    ValorieW
    ✭✭✭
    PS4 load times have been absolutely horrible since the last little patch they did
  • Mister_DMC
    Mister_DMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RichLambert Something has happened after the ps4 maintenance Sunday night, extremely long load screens again similiar to the Cyrodiil issues we were having before. Sometimes you have to sit at the character request screen for 5+ minutes before it will eventually load.