The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

mag shields - thx broke eso

legohead
legohead
✭✭✭
I am really sure zenimax dosent interessting konsole player mind inklusive pve.
I will see a team how finish vAS+2 or vCR+2-3 whit this bad performence after nerfmire (load screens in vCR fight by take portals...).
Essential all for pvp PC.
  • DKsUnite
    DKsUnite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    legohead wrote: »
    I will see a team how finish vAS+2 or vCR+2-3 whit this bad performence after nerfmire (load screens in vCR fight by take portals...).

This was extremely hard to read but this shield change was done with pve in mind not pvp.
    Vyr Cor | Magicka Dragonknight | DC
    Vir Cor | Stamina Dragonknight | DC

Latest Videos:
    Magicka Dragonknight: Vyr Cor | "A Dragon's Fury" | Magicka Dragonknight PvP
    Stamina Dragonknight: Vir Cor | "Heathen" | Stamina Dragonknight PvP

Youtube: CorGaming
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvE motivated these changes to make magicka classes less survivable, on a par with stamina classes
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pvp is the cause of all bad things in eso and the world. If my car breaks down or I get fired, I blame Pvp for my real life nerfs.

DAM YOU PVP, DAM YOU TO HELL!
    Edited by MajBludd on September 30, 2018 11:58AM
  • swirve
    swirve
    ✭✭✭✭
    DKsUnite wrote: »

This was extremely hard to read but this shield change was done with pve in mind not pvp.

But it was the PvP crybabies who made it worse for PvE players...
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    swirve wrote: »
    DKsUnite wrote: »

But it was the PvP crybabies who made it worse for PvE players...

Nah, ZOS took a logical and predictable step. I'm only sad I wont be able to have my hybrid sorc that stacked shields and one-shot people with berserker strike any more. It was so fun...ZOS ruined my hybrid! I think I need to protest again...
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PvE motivated these changes to make magicka classes less survivable, on a par with stamina classes

Too bad, stamina classes shall still be able to join trials with full ape-DPS spec and glass cannon gear like before, while magicka classes are told they "have to take compromises", must respec and take health points and must use anche enchant tankier gear.
    So, if stamina classes have 5k DPS advantage today, tomorrow they'll have 12k. Meanwhile, if magicka want to still have decent DPS have to use Zaan and stay at 8m from the boss, like stamina. Like stamina but with no stamina for more than 2 dodges.

Just look at this thread: stamina player asks suggestions about how to improve DPS.

Does he get ANY suggestion about: "dude, you can't have it all", "dude you have to make sacrifices", "dude you are overperforming already", "dude remove skill points from stamina and put them on health".

Nope, he gets the following replies, all concentrated in one short thread:
    - "Change attributes to all be in stam"
    - "... and for instance move most of your attribute points to stamina..."
    - "It's typically best to put all attribute points into stamina"
    - "Put all points into stamina"

Don't trust me, go to that thread and read these replies with your eyes.

BUT sorcs no. They HAVE to sacrifice. They HAVE to be nerfed in PvE. They SHALL put points on health removing from magicka.

Double standards much?
    Edited by Vahrokh on September 30, 2018 2:16PM