The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

mklink for game files

Cy'el
Cy'el
Okay, trying to use mklink as per advice on this thread, but I'm getting an error (the term 'mklink' is not recognised).

This' what I'm trying to do:

mklink /d "C:\Users\*****\OneDrive\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online" "C:\Users\*****\OneDrive\Games\Elder Scrolls Online"

Former path being where the game wants to put the files by default, latter being where I want them.

Why do I want them there? Because my documents folder is for my documents, and my games folder is for my games.

If anyone can help me with this, the wine is on me next time we're both in Alinor.
"AE CHIM NU-MEN NU-MANTIA"