The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

I made a char for playiing and crafting - and then today found out Orcs get a 10% bonus to crafting

• max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperial is the best crafting race. No need to find or buy the Imperial motif and it counts i your # of motifs known.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Robo_Hobo
    Robo_Hobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If anything, make your main crafter an Imperial - they get to start out with the most expensive racial motif by far already learned.
    Edited by Robo_Hobo on September 30, 2018 7:18PM
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Petoften wrote: »
    No? A maxed Orc will be exactly the same as a maxed Breton. It only changes how fast the skills level, not the quality of the item crafted.

Oh, I understand that.

But a 10% slower rate to level it seems huge.

Then why not change your first character to an Orc? If you don't want to buy it, then it's really not that huge is it?

Just curious what is your first character level?
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • Salvas_Aren
    Salvas_Aren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Imperial is the best crafter. Imperial motif since birth rocks. B)
    Edited by Salvas_Aren on September 30, 2018 9:10PM