Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

what are you going to decorate your new home with?

rumple9
rumple9
✭✭✭✭✭
Items and styles? What are your plans? Its such a large house to furnish
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fancy new houseplants and shrooms from the Luxury Vendor.

I like gardening in my housing.
  • Mattock_Romulus
    Mattock_Romulus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trees and volcanic plugs.
  • steussy
    steussy
    ✭✭✭
    All of my sorcerers gear.
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might just decorate the great hall and ignore the rest. Dunno. I thought the Alinor Townhouse was huge...
  • Hunterka71
    Hunterka71
    ✭✭✭
    If you mean the villa, I'm going to block the door with rubble, in such a way that I can move one piece and enter easily. Then I'm going to use interior as my junk yard for all the big spare furniture I have accumulated in time, Humblemud is not spacious enough, in terms of visibility of stacked stuff.

And then I'm going all eso+ slots wild with the garden :smiley: a beach, docks maybe, seaside grotto definitelly. I'll treat the villa as en empty summer plot that we've been asking for :smile:
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The blood of my enemy
  • Wise_Will
    Wise_Will
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gonna go all out and do it all, however the room im looking forward too the most is the secret room behind the throne. I am going to decorate it with all the red, blue and green crystals i have bought, with the addition of the imperial statues. It's gonna look Bitchin
    XBOX EU/PC EU
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jester banners
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no idea yet... I have 2 large militaristic themed houses so I want an original idea for the villa (besides I don’t think the psijics are much of a threat to me...)
  • theskymoves
    theskymoves
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing. I already have one house that I'm decorating; I don't need another housing project.
  • Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭✭
    Similar to Hunterka, I think I'll use the building for crafting stations and storage boxes, and semi-close the door.

Focus will be the garden, with a possible build near the water of a smaller, more manageable, home. I've always wanted to build a small home in a beautiful setting, and now this is possible.
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to block of the entrance portal lobby put a staircase down to the water a d build a ship there.
  • Arciris
    Arciris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hunterka71 wrote: »
    If you mean the villa, I'm going to block the door with rubble, in such a way that I can move one piece and enter easily. Then I'm going to use interior as my junk yard for all the big spare furniture I have accumulated in time, Humblemud is not spacious enough, in terms of visibility of stacked stuff.

And then I'm going all eso+ slots wild with the garden :smiley: a beach, docks maybe, seaside grotto definitelly. I'll treat the villa as en empty summer plot that we've been asking for :smile:

My plan exactly . Block the villa, most likely with a cobweb with collision.
    Lush, wild forest on top. Probably haunted and/or cursed (somewhere between 100 and 150 slots for that) with some old, abandoned cemetery.
    Everything else in the water area.
    I just wish there was a bit of sand down there, it's pretty much all coral and ruins.
  • mrbeaujengels1
    With absolutly nothing \0/