Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Joining pledges midway through

d10is13
d10is13
Any chance there can be something implemented to solve this? I queue up for a pledge, it finds me a group mid-way through. Now I have two options. I can finish the run, and then have to do the dungeon again cause I missed one of the pledge bosses. Or I can leave, and then have to wait 15 minutes to queue up again.

I'm pretty sure the quests in each dungeon let you join at the groups current progress, why don't pledges do this too?

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Technically you queued to do a dungeon to complete the pledge.

What the GF needs is a means to opt out of in progress groups. Of course, one can form their own group which is often just as fast as GF.

BTW, you are incorrect about the one time quests as well., Some have nothing between the start and the end but some do and if the group has passed the objective you are out of luck.
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might as well run the dungeon because unless its a dlc it less than 15 mins typically.
  • codestripper
    codestripper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would also like to point out that as long as you kill the last boss on hard mode, you can load into the dungeon on normal and kill any bosses you missed.
    Since everyone seems to be doing this,
    DPS Builds:
    - Magicka Sorcerer (Pet) [Flawless Conqueror @ 565CP] - 582k
    - Magicka Nightblade [Flawless Conqueror @ 780CP] - 575k
    - Stamina Sorcerer [Flawless Conqueror @ 420CP] - 560k
    - Magicka Classless [Flawless Conqueror @ 810CP] - 540k
    - Magicka Templar [Stormproof] - 550k
    - Magicka Warden [Stormproof] - 510k
    - Stamina Templar [In Development]
    - Stamina DK [In Development]
    - Stamina NB [Under 50]
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would also like to point out that as long as you kill the last boss on hard mode, you can load into the dungeon on normal and kill any bosses you missed.

This is a great point ... I'll add another great point.

If you're farming gear or monster helms, you often times don't have to slog through mobs and bosses to get to the final boss loot.
  • lagrue
    lagrue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a first ever yesterday farming White Gold Tower... I was queued forever and finally joined a dungeon - and while I was loading in they must have killed the final boss... I literally waited 40 min in queue to be dropped into an already complete dungeon. I was rattled.
    PSN ID (NA only): Zuzu_With_a_Z
    *GRAND MASTER CRAFTER*

"You must defeat me every time. I need defeat you only once"
  • RusevCrush
    RusevCrush
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with the op. There's little incentive to stay in the group. This commonly happens in dlc dungeons. It's more likely that the better player(s) left than that the dead weight got booted. So you're looking at a lost cause or a nasty carry. Waste of time either way. Just require final boss for pledge. Believe Fang is like this. We want to encourage group finder not discourage.
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you sure u have ro kill boss an harsld mode. I guess ill pay more attention.

I ran a few didnt think they where hm
  • Meesha1170
    Meesha1170
    ✭✭✭✭
    Actually I think they changed the rules recently where you just have to finish the dungeon.

I was surprised actually because the other day I queued into a dungeon and was bummed to find the group had already killed the first several bosses. I almost abandoned the group when I noticed the objective in the top right only required me to only complete the dungeon.

Can’t remember which one it was but I think it was March of Madness. Needless to say I stayed with the group and was able to turn in the pledge without killing all the bosses. I wonder if it updated to be like this during the Wolfhunter.
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya i dont think you have to do hm. Ill see next time. I do know as soon as you complete objective on next run you get credit. I still finish dungeon tho
  • codestripper
    codestripper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want the 2 keys, you need HM. Sorry I didn't clarify that. If you do it on just regular vet, you might as well just run it on normal as it's the same reward.
    Since everyone seems to be doing this,
    DPS Builds:
    - Magicka Sorcerer (Pet) [Flawless Conqueror @ 565CP] - 582k
    - Magicka Nightblade [Flawless Conqueror @ 780CP] - 575k
    - Stamina Sorcerer [Flawless Conqueror @ 420CP] - 560k
    - Magicka Classless [Flawless Conqueror @ 810CP] - 540k
    - Magicka Templar [Stormproof] - 550k
    - Magicka Warden [Stormproof] - 510k
    - Stamina Templar [In Development]
    - Stamina DK [In Development]
    - Stamina NB [Under 50]
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want the 2 keys, you need HM. Sorry I didn't clarify that. If you do it on just regular vet, you might as well just run it on normal as it's the same reward.

Boss helms don’t drop on normal, however. They will drop on vet or vet hard mode.
  • Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Boss helms don’t drop on normal, however. They will drop on vet or vet hard mode.

When you have the helms already, doing non-HM vet is a waste of time. At that point it's vHM or normal not at all.
    Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
    Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.