The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

MAGDEN MEDIOCRE DPS PROOF

TiZzA93
TiZzA93
✭✭✭
If you look up liko on youtube he has been testing max dps with bis gear and being provided buff/debuffs n synergies etc.

All his parses are 57-58k except magdk 60k and magwarden 50k <<< can combat team watch these pls and admit to needing to buff magden slightly WITHOUT buffing stamden, he even uses the bear which would not be in trials hmvet dung dlc dung etc so its more than likely the dps wud have been 47k, pls dont keep killing off magden players.
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RobGarrett @ZOS_Wrobel
Edited by TiZzA93 on September 29, 2018 8:53AM
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is this on the PTS or live? Cause wardens got a serious buff on pts.
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on September 29, 2018 12:26PM
  • TiZzA93
    TiZzA93
    ✭✭✭
    @Lightspeedflashb14_ESO his tests are all pts stamden got serious buff magden got sustain YET we need dmg not sustain
  • Mister_DMC
    Mister_DMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know a guy that does 50k dps on magwarden now on live. And yes he uses the bear in all content including dlc trials and hardmode content.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    TiZzA93 wrote: »
    @Lightspeedflashb14_ESO his tests are all pts stamden got serious buff magden got sustain YET we need dmg not sustain

I would say minor berzerk all the time, for free plus 1% more damage done with each animal companion. So up to like 12%-15%, depending on your bar and with Minor berzerk, is like 20% more damage to everything on your bar for free, like enchantment and proc sets.

Could you link to who your are talking about? I can't seem to find the YouTuber.
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I would say minor berzerk all the time, for free plus 1% more damage done with each animal companion. So up to like 12%-15%, depending on your bar and with Minor berzerk, is like 20% more damage to everything on your bar for free, like enchantment and proc sets.

Could you link to who your are talking about? I can't seem to find the YouTuber.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K33zfIM_oss
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mister_DMC wrote: »
    I know a guy that does 50k dps on magwarden now on live. And yes he uses the bear in all content including dlc trials and hardmode content.

Yes please show us his 50k magden video.
    Edited by DanteYoda on September 30, 2018 2:43AM
  • Amdar_Godkiller
    Amdar_Godkiller
    ✭✭✭✭✭

In PVE everyone already has minor berserk from combat prayer, so that's not really a buff.

And don't forget that damage done buffs are additive, so the 4% or so buff you'll get from animal companions passive is really more like a 3% buff to actual damage done.

With the nerf to the bear, it doesn't really make any sense for magden damage to be anything but a net loss.