The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Covered

Waffennacht
Waffennacht
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Title
Edited by Waffennacht on September 29, 2018 5:28AM
Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
1300+ CP
Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't post specifics, PM a member of ZOS. Wheeler/Gina/Jessica should all work.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You probably shouldn't have even posted what you did. If you are aware of an exploit, bring it to the attention of ZOS without spreading it around the forums for other players to find out about.
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if they're referencing the ability to leave the rewards in the mail or in the container, unopened even once, in your inventory until the next day to get the effect of multiple days work for pvping just one day and sitting on them a while?
    That's not an exploit by the way as it isn't any faster. That's just smart planning.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if they're referencing the ability to leave the rewards in the mail or in the container, unopened even once, in your inventory until the next day to get the effect of multiple days work for pvping just one day and sitting on them a while?
    That's not an exploit by the way as it isn't any faster. That's just smart planning.

No, it's not that :)@Mystrius_Archaion (just so ya know)

It's receiving more than 1 gold geode via reward of the worthy per day.

day 1: receiving 5 gold geodes
    day 2: receiving 4
    Etc...

The only limit would be how many rotw you can get per day
    Edited by Waffennacht on September 29, 2018 4:07AM
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No, it's not that :)@Mystrius_Archaion (just so ya know)

It's receiving more than 1 gold geode via reward of the worthy per day.

day 1: receiving 5 gold geodes
    day 2: receiving 4
    Etc...

The only limit would be how many rotw you can get per day

Why can't I find a nice exploit like this to help me catch up and get geared better? I'm always late to the party.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rewards of the Worthy are supposed to give 1 guaranteed golden geode per day per account. After that, its a chance to drop a golden geode. I tend to save mine up and open 20 at once, so I usually get about 4-5 geodes when I do that.

The old method, which shouldn't work, was to open the RotW on a different character and thus get a guaranteed gold geode. ZOS changed it to per account to deal with that exploit.

Edited to add: opened 40 RotW boxes in one sitting, got 10 geodes including the first guaranteed one.
    Edited by VaranisArano on September 29, 2018 8:24PM
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dude, the first reward of the worthy is guaranteed drop, after that its a chance. Just sayin.
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rewards of the Worthy are supposed to give 1 guaranteed golden geode per day per account. After that, its a chance to drop a golden geode. I tend to save mine up and open 20 at once, so I usually get about 4-5 geodes when I do that.

The old method, which shouldn't work, was to open the RotW on a different character and thus get a guaranteed gold geode. ZOS changed it to per account to deal with that exploit.

I had not seen your in detail thread about rotw. Kinda seems like everything has already been covered
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds