Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Sumerset not unlocking for the second time ongoing issue tickets (180522-003824 & 180928-002285)

NewBlacksmurf
NewBlacksmurf
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi, I thought to purchase Sumerset while it was on sale as a result of ticket 180522-003824.

After doing so today...the same issue exists, so I created a new ticket of 180928-002285

Summary:
-In March I purchased The Elder Scrolls® Online Collection (digitally) under my existing account which only had the base game and Imperial edition from the initial release on PC.
-I was told that everything unlocked except for Sumerset and they would refund the Sumerset part and I could buy it again later to unlock.
-It took weeks for a refund so I gave up as the history instead changed my March purchase of The Elder Scrolls® Online Collection (digitally) to Summerset™ Digital Collector’s Edition Upgrade and then shows a refunded but no refund was ever applied.

-Months later (today) I decided to try purchasing what was missing as I was told...and still cant access the content even tho, in game store shows purchased.

Hoping someone reads and responds to this and the ticket as I see from March to now, people are still having this issue. I had hoped to unlock the rewards being that we hit 100% and my xbox one accounts helped unlock this...

Beyond frustrated
*Side note*

Your game doesn't allow anyone to tell what the issue is, so when we open a ticket that a store item is missing...we get a generic response because Chapters and DLC can't be linked or right clicked as "Get Help" items. This needs to be addressed as its been the case for over a year.
Edited by NewBlacksmurf on September 28, 2018 5:22PM
-PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Pertudles
    Pertudles
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having the same issue with the summerset digital collectors edition upgrade.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pertudles wrote: »
    I'm having the same issue with the summerset digital collectors edition upgrade.

@Pertudles

Its interesting to me that this is still an issue 5 months later...moreso that it was an issue in March with the new Black box, collectors edition on this website.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can any mod assist here as now they’re telling me they won’t restore my purchase properly they are only willing to give access to Summerset vs showing me as owning The Collection Edition even tho that was exactly what they said they would do when I repurchased Summerset.

Even tho they never refunded the portion I didn’t get the first time.
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on September 28, 2018 10:06PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @NewBlacksmurf

We've sent you a message regarding ticket #180928-002285.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, I PM'ed you back... @ZOS_BillE
  • KeremDK
    KeremDK
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @NewBlacksmurf

ım having the same poblem with my standar upgrade summerset! ı cant reach either map or jewel crafting. and one one responce for days.!
  • KeremDK
    KeremDK
    Soul Shriven

how did u solve your porblem?
  • KeremDK
    KeremDK
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @NewBlacksmurf

ı have the same problem. pls fix it ı cant reach map or jewel crafting. and no one responce for days!
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KeremDK wrote: »

how did u solve your porblem?

@KeremDK

They never actually fixed my initial issue.

They did enable Summerset after I created another ticket and provided multiple responses and complaints.

Edited by NewBlacksmurf on October 26, 2018 10:53PM