Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stam Sorc Group Utility

Mykriz
Mykriz
✭✭✭
As a stam sorc main, one of the many short comings for us is a lack of group utility. We already need better Ults but that has a lot of threads already.

What if Hurricane gave allies in its aoe bonus damage on light and heavy attacks? Or it could decrease allies stamina costs by x amount.

Wouldn't make much of a difference in dungeons but in think it would help make the class more useful in raids.
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hurricane is overloaded as is. What stam sorc needs when it comes to group utility is dark magic skill offering synergy of some sort.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know that lack of utility is a problem on my bow/bow stamsorc. I mean she is generally a soloist but she doesn't even pack a heal for others. Sustain is the biggest challenge for bow/bow stamsorc so she runs Dark Deal in the slot where she'd otherwise run Vigor. Dark Deal does help her sustain and doubles as a heal but, unlike Vigor, is useless for others. She has to be a selfish elf to survive.

I contrast this to my magplar healer who is all about utility/heals, my magsorc who packs a potent matriarch burst heal and my magblade who puts out several 'incidental' heals for others while dealing her damage.
    Edited by AcadianPaladin on September 28, 2018 6:49PM
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo