The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

plz zenimax and bethesda send help to the balance department for combat is terrible

charley222
charley222
✭✭✭✭
balance is just terrible
i will remember this game to have the worst balance ever
idk who is in charge of eso but plz send some help to the Combat & Character Mechanics department trust me is really not a luxury

i dislike how sorc is op in this game but have to be honest , the next patch sorc
will be unplayable , is not funny how this game is balance , and NB will be buff /facepalm
also nb are just total broken, good playerare just able to abuse some skill and is become broken , cloak have a terrible stupid spamming Mechanics where any dot working and this skill have 100% critical hit following of a only 75 point ultimate that have 100% critical hit invisible (because cloak ) and knock you down and stun you /face palm , also in this game 2 hand sword is a healing staff what i mean there is player dont use the sword skill to hit or strike other player but healing Oo because the main 2 hand skill is crap /facepalm , plz zenimax and bethesda send some help to this hopeless guy working hard to balance the game but have any clue of what is doing Oo is a little bit like a guy walking in the desert and lost is direction

5zod8h.jpg
also the mobility balance is a joke

9aahqu.gif

Edited by charley222 on September 28, 2018 12:12AM
the wall of the covenant
This discussion has been closed.