The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

Which class is currently on top in terms of dps?

humpalicous
humpalicous
✭✭✭
So with all the changes in the PTS, which class/build is performing the best in PVE as a damage dealer (dps)?

I hear that this is the patch of Stam classes and it looks like the Templar got the overall best buffs. But according to the testing that's been done, which one is coming out on top?

Stamplar? Magplar?
Stamdk? Magdk?
Magblade? Stamblade?
Magden? Stamden?

(let's just skip Sorc for now lol)

• codestripper
    codestripper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So with all the changes in the PTS, which class/build is performing the best in PVE as a damage dealer (dps)?

I hear that this is the patch of Stam classes and it looks like the Templar got the overall best buffs. But according to the testing that's been done, which one is coming out on top?

Stamplar? Magplar?
    Stamdk? Magdk?
    Magblade? Stamblade?
    Magden? Stamden?

(let's just skip Sorc for now lol)

Stamblade, with magblade coming in #2
    Since everyone seems to be doing this,
    DPS Builds:
    - Magicka Sorcerer (Pet) [Flawless Conqueror @ 565CP] - 582k
    - Magicka Nightblade [Flawless Conqueror @ 780CP] - 575k
    - Stamina Sorcerer [Flawless Conqueror @ 420CP] - 560k
    - Magicka Classless [Flawless Conqueror @ 810CP] - 540k
    - Magicka Templar [Stormproof] - 550k
    - Magicka Warden [Stormproof] - 510k
    - Stamina Templar [In Development]
    - Stamina DK [In Development]
    - Stamina NB [Under 50]
  • Mintaka5
    Mintaka5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why isn't this a poll?

MagDK is my vote
  • humpalicous
    humpalicous
    ✭✭✭
    Mintaka5 wrote: »
    Why isn't this a poll?

MagDK is my vote

Did not cross my mind actually, guess it'll be more of a discussion then :)
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamblade = Stamden > Stamdk = Stamsorc = Stamplar (group support) / Magblade > Magplar = Magdk (not much diff) > Magden = Magsorc (not much diff) with PTS 1-2 changes
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • Valrien
    Valrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why isn't this a poll?

MagDK is my vote

Because this is a question with one factual answer?

Best DPS is not an opinion lol.

To the OP, it's Stamblade
    Valrien Dravic -- Level 50 Dunmeri Sorcerer (EP)
    Garahel Dravic -- Level 50 Bosmeri Nightblade (EP)
    Tamriel Unlimited was a mistake. One Tamriel was a bigger mistake
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I used the exact same build on pts between my Stam sorc and Stamden. Even switching up blue food instead of dubious on stamden and adjusting HP for the Stam sorc and I came out with results of 46k on Stamsorc self buffed and 50k on Stamden.

Stamden has major fracture, minor berserk, more sustain and hp, bear(annoying to use in certain group content) but still only pulled ahead by 4k DPS. I was expecting a lot more. Did the tests on 6m dummy's multiple times.

The 15% extra DMG done and not having to cast bird of prey in the rotation anymore was super helpful. Netch is OP asf, I love it.
    Edited by MashmalloMan on September 26, 2018 12:34AM
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • Tannus15
    Tannus15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I used the exact same build on pts between my Stam sorc and Stamden. Even switching up blue food instead of dubious on stamden and adjusting HP for the Stam sorc and I came out with results of 46k on Stamsorc self buffed and 50k on Stamden.

Stamden has major fracture, minor berserk, more sustain and hp, bear(annoying to use in certain group content) but still only pulled ahead by 4k DPS. I was expecting a lot more. Did the tests on 6m dummy's multiple times.

The 15% extra DMG done and not having to cast bird of prey in the rotation anymore was super helpful. Netch is OP asf, I love it.

That's because they nerfed the bear and buffed the rest.
    You should see the % of damage your bear was responsible for drop.
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Tannus15

Bear on a test dummy with the extra 3% damage done and constant DMG through a dummy parse should do better than the traditional dawnbreaker (8%+ DMG) front bar and bow ultimate back bar that my Stam sorc used. Will have to try that combo, but the additional damage done for every ability + the bear makes the nerf make sense imo. Bear is still great. It really makes it feel like more of a 20% nerf than 30%.
    Edited by MashmalloMan on September 26, 2018 12:42AM
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best: stamblade or stamden
    Worst: magden or magsorc
  • daedemrwb17_ESO
    @Marshall1289 what is your stamsorc build and is 46k with someone fracturing for you or without any external help?
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblades:

tenor.gif?itemid=7391688
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Weps
    Weps
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamblade = StamDen >> Stamplar > StamDK = StamSorc

Magblade > Magplar >> MagDk >>> Magsorc > MagDen
    PS4 EU - CP 1000+ - EP Loyal

My EU Preciouses
    Aemon Dk | Imperial Dragonknight Tank
    Guari Gaburiefu | PvP Stamplar - Soon PvE tank
    Nadija Zenobia | 45k+ PvE Dk - PvP Leaper
    Naga del Serpente | High Elf Magicka Sorc PVE DPS - Soon tb 2nd crafter
    Azor Ahai V | Dunmer Magicka DK for PVP and Pve
    Jabba D'Cat | Khajiit Stamplar
    Gennarino Auditore | 7k Weapon damage Bosmer Stamblade / Ganking experimental build
    Rina Inbasu | Dunmer Magblade, my bomblade
    Zelgadis Greywords | High Elf Magplar
    Nachael Jordan | Redguard Stamsorc DPS
    Orghuz Diul | StamWar DPS
    This-Will-Buff-If | Argonian Warden Trial Off tank
    Amelia Tesla Sallilune | Breton Magden PvP DD / PvE healer
    Sap-My-Shield | PvP Nooblade, now dead PvE Tank
  • majorana
    majorana
    ✭✭
    Is stamblade=stamden with or without the bear?
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    majorana wrote: »
    Is stamblade=stamden with or without the bear?

with bear, because the animal bonus passive stack, but without the bear its still a draw and better, cause stam has the same Single Target plus has AOE damage too
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • Stibbons
    Stibbons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magplar is back with vengeance :)
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Marshall1289 what is your stamsorc build and is 46k with someone fracturing for you or without any external help?

Alone. Kept my penetration at 8k for group content.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/435916/pts-stam-sorc-dps-test#latest
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

• MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why isn't this a poll?

MagDK is my vote

Because this isn't something that is subjective. A class either is highest dps or isn't. Stamblades and magblades are top dps.
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • John_1999
    John_1999
    ✭✭✭
    Argonian
    Magicka Templar: Tammi von Tamriel
    Stammina Templar: John James Smith

-Current CP: 3601-

-Just a noob in a world full of pro's.-
    -There is no bussines like lag bussines-