Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Really unfair I will not be getting the 100k daily reward.

ecconova
ecconova
✭✭✭
The way daily rewards work is unfair to me this month. I live in Pinehurst NC were without power and internet for 4 days. So instead of missing those 4 day of daily rewards I will miss out on the last four days including the 100k reward. I was so looking forward to that reward so I could afford an achievement reward I have always wanted for my house the Vivec statue. I am not to good at making gold in game so that 100k reward was awesome. I was so disappointed to look at the schedule today and see the last four rewards were greyed out. I am ecconova on the xbox one server and feel something should be done so myself and others effected by the hurricane could get all the rewards. 100k may not seem like much to many people in game but it is a huge reward for me. I am really disappointed. :(
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ecconova wrote: »
    The way daily rewards work is unfair to me this month. I live in Pinehurst NC were without power and internet for 4 days. So instead of missing those 4 day of daily rewards I will miss out on the last four days including the 100k reward. I was so looking forward to that reward so I could afford an achievement reward I have always wanted for my house the Vivec statue. I am not to good at making gold in game so that 100k reward was awesome. I was so disappointed to look at the schedule today and see the last four rewards were greyed out. I am ecconova on the xbox one server and feel something should be done so myself and others effected by the hurricane could get all the rewards. 100k may not seem like much to many people in game but it is a huge reward for me. I am really disappointed. :(

Honestly I think a large 100 day calendar that resets once completed would be better then the current make it or break it system.
    PvP needs more love.
  • Wise_Will
    Wise_Will
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I'm not mistaken, another poster last week had the same issue and a Mod suggested they contact customer support. I'd advise you do the same, they may be nice and give you it because of the floods etc
    XBOX EU/PC EU
  • NolaArch
    NolaArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It isn’t unfair to you the way it’s set up. A hurricane forced an exception to your situation. One I completely empathize with, being from New Orleans.

I believe @ZOS_GinaBruno has asked people affected by Florence to reach out. I can’t remember if it was to her or to support. However, try searching the forums for “Florence”, “hurricane”, “NC”, and “North Carolina” to see if anything helpful pops up.
    Ardat-Yakshii EP Stam NB
    36k anchovy club
    Mash the buttons, hope for the best!
    I have some achievements
  • theyancey
    theyancey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a Floridian I have personal experience with your pain. My property just below the NC line in SC is underwater too. You will get no complaints from the player base for your being made whole in this regard.
  • Hurtfan
    Hurtfan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What platform are you on (I'm on ps4 NA)? I'll give you my $100,000 reward if you want it.

Edited by Hurtfan on September 25, 2018 2:19PM
    For the Pact!
    Keyboard not found, press any key to continue
  • SolidusPrime
    SolidusPrime
    ✭✭✭✭
    BuildMan wrote: »

Honestly I think a large 100 day calendar that resets once completed would be better then the current make it or break it system.

I agree with this 100%
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI I have seen others asking about getting help on the 100k due to the storm and saw ZOS reply at least once saying to submit a ticket.

Try contacting support and see if anything can be done.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leaving only two extra days at the end of the month isn't enough. They need to leave four days a month free just for situations like this.

Not to mention their own servers could go down for a whole day.
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My city got hit by a tornado on Friday and we were without power for over two days (and there are hundreds of people without power still), and I'll be missing the rewards as well. I got the outfit, though, so I'm good.

It sucks, but as others suggested, if it's important to you, contact support.

If you are on PC-NA, let me know your @name
    The Moot Councillor
  • ecconova
    ecconova
    ✭✭✭
    I am Ecconova on Xbox one north American server if anyone from Zenimax see this. I hope something can be done.
  • Galaen_Frost
    Galaen_Frost
    ✭✭✭
    I am Ecconova on Xbox one north American server if anyone from Zenimax see this. I hope something can be done.

I'm going to save you some time. They won't see this. Opening a support ticket is your best bet.
    Wandering the lands of Tamriel, waiting for the hammer to drop.
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Send in a support ticket. That would be the best way to get their attention.
    The Moot Councillor
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

While I feel for OP, and maybe Zos will do something to help those impacted, we tend to work better with short term goals so the 30 day plan works better. Not to mentioned players take breaks which is detrimental to a 100 day plan.(or 90 day plan which is what you really meant)
  • vanapa505b16_ESO
    yup they will require proof too , to make sure your not bs'n. so open a ticket.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Same, like other games have that as well GW 2 you can login whenever and it will still stay at the spot you were at before even after years
  • neverwalk
    neverwalk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Send Zennimax a ticket and tell them why you can't get all daily rewards because of RISING WATERS, they might feel bad about your situ
  • Galaen_Frost
    Galaen_Frost
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone who's ever been flooded out knows there's not much to do sitting in a shelter/hotel room/family members home while you wait for the waters to go down and see how badly Mother Nature stuck it in you. I don't see any reason for the OP to not be here with a concern or issue no matter how insignificant it may seem to you. Anything to keep yourself focused and not feel useless in such a situation.
    Wandering the lands of Tamriel, waiting for the hammer to drop.
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, we've removed a few baiting comments that did not adhere to our forum rules. For all concerns over account issues, we encourage you to submit a support ticket here, so our team can further assist you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.