The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Equip a poison reduces my damage

Vaneur
Vaneur
✭✭✭
Edit.: I also tested it again and the damage remains the same with and without poison :/ idk what happen before
Edited by Vaneur on September 24, 2018 6:37PM
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    possibly the disease enchantment was adding more to your damage than the poison would be? Since the poison suppresses the enchantment, that could be related to it.

@Alassirana
    SneakyBo, ExSO_Gold, Demure Dragon Dealings
  • Vaneur
    Vaneur
    ✭✭✭
    Disease only adds minor defile to the target (it also does about 3k damage, but it has its own number floating around the target), it shouldnt affect the damage I do
    Edited by Vaneur on September 24, 2018 4:35PM
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Vaneur : on which platform and megaserver do you play TESO? ZOS cannot investigate your report without that information. (Please read and follow the Guidelines For Bug Report Forum.)
    Vaneur wrote: »
    Edit.: I also tested it again and the damage remains the same with and without poison :/ idk what happen before
    Exactly which damage does equipping the poison reduce? Physical damage? Light Attacks? Heavy Attacks?

In my experience, a Poison does not "damage" the opponent the way that an Enchantment can. Instead, it has other effects such as reducing the opponent's Magicka or Stamina, etc. Reducing the opponent's Health is, of course, similar to inflicting physical damage with a weapon, but doesn't affect either their Armor or the "Charge" on your character's weapon.

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi