The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Champion of the Hist (Heavy) Set

• TimeDazzler
    TimeDazzler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree they should rework that set, minor heroism makes sense on a Magicka set because they don’t have access to it, but stam builds can get it from 2H cleave and S&B heroic slash. If you really want minor heroism use one of those skills as there is no reason to give up a 5-piece bonus for it.
    PC NA
    Characters:
    Tımë Ðâzzlër - Stamina Warden - AD
    Tımë Ðâzzłër - Magicka Nightblade - AD
    Tımë Ðâzzłêr - Stamina Templar - AD
    Sugar Deady - Magicka Necromancer - AD
    Sprint v X - Stamina Sorcerer - EP
    Tımë Ðâzzlër Ðk - Stamina Dragonknight - EP
    Time Dazzler - Magicka Warden - DC
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cries wrote: »
    I agree they should rework that set, minor heroism makes sense on a Magicka set because they don’t have access to it, but stam builds can get it from 2H cleave and S&B heroic slash. If you really want minor heroism use one of those skills as there is no reason to give up a 5-piece bonus for it.

Exactly, I'd run other sets. Especially in the weight it is in. I can get better ultgen than this set running other sets and getting Minor Heroism from other source without losing out on other aspects of the combat. This set is redundant.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yngol wrote: »
    My point still stands though. No 2 sets have the same 5piece bonus other than certain trial sets. Is this really such a largely requested set that it would be afforded a status of War Machine and Master Architect? :dizzy: Not to mention that minor heroism is more readily avaliable to stamina characters through heroic slash.
    Cries wrote: »

No tank should have space on there bar for Heroic Slash or Cleave. Any DPS builds running one hand and shield and their are very I only have five Sword and Shield DPS builds one per class. I have like 3-6 DPS builds with other weapons even Resto Staff. It has it’s builds but this set is needed.
    Chaos Shadow-Scale: Shadow Archer
    Chaos Death-Scale: Shadow Knight
    Tanks-With-Sap-Essence: Dark Mage
    Dark Brotherhood Listener: Blade of Argonia
    Chaos Dragon-Scale: Draconic Shield Master
    Chaos Light-Scale: Marsh Paladin
    Chaos Lightning-Scale: Daedric Master
    Hurricane Chaos: Storm Archer
    Bask-In-My-Light: Warrior of The Light
    Forged-In-Dragon-Fire: Pyro Mage
    Guardian of The Hist: Light Mender
    Chaos of Black Marsh: Master of The Burning Sword