The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

question about stamina warden

Parobro
Parobro
✭✭
another thing, people say preferance, now i wanna know other peoples prefferance: what combinations do you liek the most? BP+fury or BP+legion oooooor legion+fury, i really cant decide but played all of it, i do think in the long run i have probs with legion and fury sustain, but this could be my low CP or my dumb playstyle of doing to less heavy attacks, but what dso i know, tell me your point and amybe i need to change my playstyle a bit :)
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :(

Edited by GreenhaloX on September 18, 2018 12:35AM
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Depends how you play.

I don't like either. I use shimmering shield so fury drops off a lot with that. Also if you need to LOS it will drop off.

7th is ok, but when you're going super offensive and they go defensive you lose the damage.

I like bone pirate weapons and jewellery, heavy shackle body and medium balorgh. Big Stam pool, good sustain so can go warrior and weapon damage glyphs then plenty of magica for shimmering shield, frost cloak, green lotus and bird of prey. Balorgh provides that big damage spike but is completely controllable.
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It really depends how you want to play. Some go 2H/S&B with heavy armor, others run 2H/bow with medium armor.

Last time I played my Stamden I had my Stamblade gear equipped with a different monster set. 5x Bone Pirate, 5x Spriggan and 2x Blood Spawn with 2x Swift. It worked pretty well but I havent tried other setups to compare it with.

Kodi usually has pretty good Stamden builds on his YT channel. He also explaines offensive and defensive strategies which is quite helpful.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Parobro
    Parobro
    ✭✭
    well my biggest problem isnt really the gear, i test these gear mentioned by my initial post daylie and sometimes i like the one more then the other, my main problem is burst damage of my 2H i cant jsut land dizzys, is there any tips and tricks for that?

i mean if i cant land dizzy, then i could jsut use DW xD
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :o
    Edited by GreenhaloX on September 18, 2018 12:34AM
  • Parobro
    Parobro
    ✭✭
    pvp man pvp, who plays pve? xD
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Parobro wrote: »
    pvp man pvp, who plays pve? xD

Why the ffing beep you didn't say so! Easy then, don't use Dizzying Swing for PvP. It doesn't work well. Go with DW bleeds.. or join the damn NB club..
  • Parobro
    Parobro
    ✭✭
    NB meh never

what weapon and traits are BiS for pvp?