The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Shacklebreaker jewellry - is it worth crafting?

Bam_Bam
Bam_Bam
✭✭✭✭✭
Is it worth crafting Shacklebreaker, jewellry?

If no, why?

If yes, what traits would you use?

Thinking from a magblade POV...
Joined January 2014
PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
Lims Kragm'a
Bam Bam Bara
  • Unstable.Pixel
    Unstable.Pixel
    ✭✭✭
    I just made a full set with infused for the trait. It's such a versatile set, you just need to swap glyphs if you want to change things from stam to mag/damage to recovery, etc.. which is fairly inexpensive.
    I swear to drunk i'm not god
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only time I consider crafting jewelry is if I cannot get the jewelry of the other set I am running for whatever reason. If it's an easily farmable set, I'd rather farm or buy the purple jewelry and 2 body pieces, and then craft the remaining body and weapons in the craftable set. But if I am running two craftable sets I'll craft the jewelry. Or if I have a trial set that works best on body pieces and running a crafted set on jewelry and weapons.
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah it’s a very marginally useful set to begin with; plus ppl jump on and off the shield bandwagon constantly so it’s long term usefulness is suspect.
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »
    Nah it’s a very marginally useful set to begin with; plus ppl jump on and off the shield bandwagon constantly so it’s long term usefulness is suspect.

Completely disagree about the set only being marginally useful. Different strokes for different folks and all that ;)
    Joined January 2014
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Sevn
    Sevn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bam_Bam wrote: »

Completely disagree about the set only being marginally useful. Different strokes for different folks and all that ;)

Agreed. It's such a versatile set, useful on both mag and stam toons.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man, true nobility is being superior to your former self
    -Hemingway
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sevn wrote: »

You’re both correct my b - I thought this was a shieldbreaker thread.
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sevn wrote: »

You’re both correct my b - I thought this was a shieldbreaker thread.

No worries mate. I actually spent a bunch of gold a while back on shieldbreaker stuff thinking it was shacklebreaker :p
    lol
    Joined January 2014
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shackle breaker is extremely useful but he current and only question with crafting jewelry is if you have the mats or the gold to purchase and upgrade it.

ZOS, made crafting jewelry a very unique pain in the ass, I wish they never would of put it in the game implementing the system they did. Although, and I am on record somewhere in the forums as bad as it is and IMO it is truly awful, I expected worse, so they exceeded my already barren expectation but not by much.
  • Alistair_Ferelden
    Hello,

I know this is an old thread but I had to ask, where is jewelry crafting for Shacklebreaker? I keep looking in Zergonipal crafting station for Shacklebreaker but couldn't find any, only the clothing, blacksmith and woodwork are there. I do have the Summerset expansion so I have jewelry crafting.

Regards.
  • MarzAttakz
    MarzAttakz
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Shacklebreaker is part of the Morrowind chapter. The crafting station is located in Vvardenfell (Zergonipal). You can craft any armor, weapon or jewelry of this set in any motif style you know, as long as you have 6 traits researched (per item)."

https://eso-sets.com/set/shacklebreaker

And https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1480-ItemSetBrowser.html if you're on PC.

NVM - failed to note the request above.
    Edited by MarzAttakz on May 19, 2020 9:49AM
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PC EU
    Qura Scura | Altmer | MagBlade
    Lhylyth | Breton | MagPlar
    Nhynyth | Khajiit | MagDK
    Ghwynyth | Dunmer | MagSorc
    Loots-All-Urns | Argonian | MagDen
    Shades-Of-Gray | Argonian | StamDK
    Or'Chastration | Orc | StamSorc
    Little Miss Famished | Orc | StamCro
    Fhane Sharog | Orc | StamDen
    Dead Moons Rising | Khajiit | StamBlade
    The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I were to create one, I would go for Triune trait and then enchant it with tri-recovery glyph (that we will have access to next patch) that will give 84 mag, stam, health recovery, or use infused trait to boost it up to 120 tri-recovery.
  • Wandering_Immigrant
    Wandering_Immigrant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello,

I know this is an old thread but I had to ask, where is jewelry crafting for Shacklebreaker? I keep looking in Zergonipal crafting station for Shacklebreaker but couldn't find any, only the clothing, blacksmith and woodwork are there. I do have the Summerset expansion so I have jewelry crafting.

Regards.

It's there, just keep looking. I hate that crafting area, I believe the jewelry table is in a small corridor like space up a small flight of stairs. Head downhill from the blacksmith station (I think).
  • ihazzit
    ihazzit
    ✭✭✭
    Hello,

Regards.

If you stand at the woodworking table looking north, turn around directly to the south and walk to the end of the platform and you will see the jewelry crafting station in the distance just slightly to the right in your view.
    If you are angry about anything in this game you are only punishing yourself.
  • Alistair_Ferelden
    If you stand at the woodworking table looking north, turn around directly to the south and walk to the end of the platform and you will see the jewelry crafting station in the distance just slightly to the right in your view.

Gods. I saw it now. Thanks. I'm just one big blind player. Lol.

• Alistair_Ferelden
    If I were to create one, I would go for Triune trait and then enchant it with tri-recovery glyph (that we will have access to next patch) that will give 84 mag, stam, health recovery, or use infused trait to boost it up to 120 tri-recovery.

I'll keep this in mind. Thanks.