Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How are you enjoying the IC Nightblade celebration event?

Solariken
Solariken
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Is everyone enjoying the nightblade celebration event?

For me it's a joyous time when we can all come together and celebrate that there is only one class that matters in the Imperial City and open world PvP at large.

It's a time to reflect on the stones my enemies once held dear but fell sweetly into my hands after a graceful flick of Snipe > Incap into an elegant ballerina-like twirl of murderous blades.

It's a time to take comfort that when I know I made a mistake, failed a gank, or killed a zergling amidst his flock I can wisp away at the press of a button and return again when the situation favors me.

And let us revel in the speed with which our Lord and savior Wrobel hath gifted with the Swift trait, so no Piercing Mark nor Magelight nor spamming of gap closers shall be able to cause our downfall.

Yet the deepest joys stem from knowing we will always be the first to strike and that all other classes must be saddled with weaker utility and weaker passives while always having to work twice as hard as we ever will, and they must work to find peace in knowing they will always have to start a fight with us on their back foot (if they are able to recover at all).

I'll see you all at the celebration! Unless you're a nightblade too, in which case I will only see the fruits of your efforts by the blood of my meatshield non-nightblade allies.

Happy hunting!
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sithis is one hell of a drug
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or just bomb them into Oblivion and revel in the easy rewards.
    The Legendary Nothing
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    How to people die to snipe all the time?

This forum is full of people who claim they die to snipe. Only time I do is outnumbered. I've never been sniped then incapped and died. Never.
  • Zorgon_The_Revenged
    Zorgon_The_Revenged
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's zerg vs zerg, plenty of room for any class just bring your spammable aoe damage, heals and destro ulti.
    Edited by Zorgon_The_Revenged on September 11, 2018 4:24PM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read I thinking the intention was humor but it just came off as a rant. I want that 10 seconds of my life back.
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »

This forum is full of people who claim they die to snipe. Only time I do is outnumbered. I've never been sniped then incapped and died. Never.

Hmm, this is a strange thing to say... But maybe I'm biased because the number of kills I've secured this way are in the many thousands.
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    I read I thinking the intention was humor but it just came off as a rant. I want that 10 seconds of my life back.

Lol @idk it is definitely both. It's humorous when I'm on my nightblades. It's salt and rage inducing when I'm on my other toons. So take your pick I guess.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you talk like nightblades never die, yet i see constantly nightblades dead at every single turn and they are giving us all of these telvar stones they accumulated.
    nightblades die Very easy, i have gotten 500,000 + telvar Mostly from killing nightblades.

• IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only time I legit die to 2-3 snipers is when a nearby zerg causes the fps to drop and I get the health desyncs bug. And ever since playing stamsorc with defensive rune on my overload bar snipers tend to avoid me^^
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you talk like nightblades never die, yet i see constantly nightblades dead at every single turn and they are giving us all of these telvar stones they accumulated.
    nightblades die Very easy, i have gotten 500,000 + telvar Mostly from killing nightblades.

I know that when i'm on my nb if i don't kill the other player on the first try for some reason, they're almost certainly going to kill me and my stones are gone.
    And while dear Wrobel has gifted us Swift, we have also been blessed with random disconnects and blue screens, Swift does nothing when you hit one of those.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    valeriiya wrote: »

I know that when i'm on my nb if i don't kill the other player on the first try for some reason, they're almost certainly going to kill me and my stones are gone.
    And while dear Wrobel has gifted us Swift, we have also been blessed with random disconnects and blue screens, Swift does nothing when you hit one of those.

exactly, and that is why for me:
    i allways immediately after getting 1000 or 2000 telvar immediately run to bank it because carrying it is not a good idea. and you will loose it.

those sewers and basicly the entire imperial city district is built for tanks and close combat type play style.
    meaning: you need to be able to withstand not able to cloak because your constantly going to be in closed off areas unable to just "crawl away" like what this thread is suggesting.
    close and tight spaces like this makes cloaking really hard to get away with.
    sometimes it works but not when you got alot of people all around hunting for you like it is right now lol.
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need a group of 5 good players then you should be fine, we had a ball yesterday made like 300k tel var in a new campaign. Always went back when I had at least 100k, hurricane and defensive rune seem to really seem 2 scare off gankers :lol:
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i got like 40,000 off of a guy, and man i was scared to death i was gona get killed, so i used that teleport recall to base stone but it forces u out of stealth, so i hid behind a wall and i was seen and killed.
    its not as easy for us nightblades as your trying to say.
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try porting after going stealthed into a house then do it behind a box
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
  • mateosalvaje
    mateosalvaje
    ✭✭✭✭
    The only time I legit die to 2-3 snipers is when a nearby zerg causes the fps to drop and I get the health desyncs bug. And ever since playing stamsorc with defensive rune on my overload bar snipers tend to avoid me^^

Why did I never think of setting up my overload bar to counter gank/stealth players? THANK YOU!!! :grin:
    I've been wrong before, and I'll be wrong again.
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why did I never think of setting up my overload bar to counter gank/stealth players? THANK YOU!!! :grin:

makes a good travel and buff bar, too.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I honestly see more 30+ man zergs mindlessly killing anything that moves, than nightblades ganking people during this event.
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    I honestly see more 30+ man zergs mindlessly killing anything that moves, than nightblades ganking people during this event.

Touche.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I'm killing nightbladss left and right!

Said the NIGHTBLADE with Mark slotted....
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭

“You see more dead fish than eels when there are more fish than eels”
    -John Elway
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Not every can heal a lot, hide behind a damage shield, or reflect it. That's how. Though I myself rarely die to it; I got so used to NBs they can no longer surprise me and most of them fail ganking me unless I had my hands off the keyboard and took a stretch or something. "Speedsters" are more annoying than gankers to me.
  • Crixus8000
    Crixus8000
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Because it has dysnc bugs where 3 12k snipes can land on you in 1 second without warning. I thought I was ungankable. I run a super tanky setup but I have been ganked a few times because of how snipe works ad how laggy/bugged the game is.