The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

*SOLVED* Did not receive crown crates or Flame Atronach Wolf Pet from 8/31/2018 Stream [PC-NA]

ShellaSunshine
ShellaSunshine
✭✭✭
I've watched eso streams in the past and received all of my crown crates without any problem

My ESO account is linked to Twitch and was signed into Twitch during the live stream that was on August 31, 2018 from 7pm EST - 8:15pm EST and even commented in the live chat.

I found out through zone chat that many people have received their free crown crates and Flame Atronach Wolf pet and I checked and I didn't get anything at all.

I am pretty sure they mentioned during the stream that everyone watching was going to receive the crates and non-combat pet.

I am not sure how you check that someone was watching the stream but I was on my computer, logged into Twitch, and physically watching the livestream about the new Murkmire DLC and Cyrodiil changes. I even asked a question if zos would allow players to gift ESO+ to friends.

Side note: Those bridge explosions were epic!

If it helps, my game account name is the same as my forum name.

Support Ticket #180904-002810

EDIT: Thank you so much for your timely response!
Edited by ShellaSunshine on September 5, 2018 12:18AM
  • Krymzonbladez
    Krymzonbladez
    ✭✭✭
    I have yet to receive mine as well and was about to file a ticket but was unsure as to what kind of ticket to file. I also watched the entire stream and commented in chat also. What kidn of ticket do I need to file in order to get my crates I was promised?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Krymzonbladez

Your ticket #180907-003368 is currently open and support will contact you regarding the crown crates you did not receive.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post