The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Cannot Login

TheNorthernDragon
TheNorthernDragon
✭✭✭
When I try to login, I receive the message "Login failed. Your username or password may be incorrect or inactive at this time." No, they're NOT, I use a password manager. My account page says my account is current. I don't use Steam. Why can't I login?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The ESO PC-NA and PC-EU megaservers were down earlier for maintenance. Please let us know if you are still having issues when logging into the game.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • TheNorthernDragon
    TheNorthernDragon
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE...The issue has been resolved as of last night, thanks!
    Edited by TheNorthernDragon on September 4, 2018 2:55PM
  • Maximilian
    Maximilian
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    The ESO PC-NA and PC-EU megaservers were down earlier for maintenance. Please let us know if you are still having issues when logging into the game.

Still hard broke. We (My Family and I) are not able to login or even start the client since the servers went down this morning and were brought back online...some resolution would be nice.
  • crazyranger
    crazyranger
    ✭✭
    My friend is currently experiencing this issue and this isn't the first occurrence @ZOS_BillE
    Ticket number #:180904-003114
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    For anyone still having issues logging in, please let us know what error is coming up on login. If you're playing on PC, you can also try resetting the ProgramData folder.

RESET THE PROGRAMDATA FOLDER
    1. Close both ESO and the ESO Launcher.
    2. Open the game's installation directory.
    3. Open the folder named Launcher.
    4. Inside the "Launcher" folder, there is a folder named "ProgramData".
    5. Rename the "ProgramData" folder to "ProgramDataBackup".
    6. Open the launcher and download update.
    7. Click Play.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post