Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 20, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Ability to send follow up to a feedback/bug submitted in-game

Ikasugami
Ikasugami
✭✭
I hate that when you submit something via the help window in-game you are given a confirmation number but there is nothing you can do with it (afaik). I just submitted a bug (confirmation # 180824-004194), and then realized it isn't actually a bug, it's just that weapons will only show your set bonus when you have that slot selected (meaning if you are on # 1, hovering over a weapon in # 2 will show as if you do not have it equipped). I'd like to be able to send follow up to explain what I discovered (and this is not the first time, btw), but here is the only place I know how. And regarding the "bug", I'm wondering if it would be possible to have these show your set bonuses anyway...that was really confusing.
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you need or want to leave a message with Support about the issue, then begin the Topic with "Ticket # " followed by the confirmation ticket number.

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA

Dragons belong in Skyrim! They should never be in Elsweyr. And we don't need no stinking Necromancers amongst us. Necromancy is despised, feared, and hated among all the races of Tamriel. It is an evil whose practitioners are continually killed by its true and stalwart Heroes!!

nil carborundum illegitimi