The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Neverending Dream [EU, Social, Mid-End Content]

anam-caraeb17_ESO
guild_ND.jpg

We are a small, casual guild currently rebuilding with a focus on progressing to Vet trials, dungeons and end game content. We are not elitist and will have lots of laughs along the way with a focus on being social while completing the content.

We can offer:
Small, friendly, social environment with an active discord
Guild house with transmute station and basic crafting stations
Weekly social events, aiming to achieve regular trials and achievement runs
Daily pledges and random normals, help with group content

We are looking for players with:
some experience in trials and end game content
access to DLC content
at least 2 different roles, with min 200cp
willingness to be social and active in game and discord

We have players of all ages from around the world, always willing to help each other out. We spend a lot of time talking on discord, both chat and voice, however speaking is not a requirement so long as you’re willing to listen!

If you’re interested in becoming a Dreamer, please message us here or add one of us as a friend in game so we can arrange an appropriate time to have a chat about your play style and experience. @Anamcara @KayBF92 or @XFaZeD

Happy hunting in ESO and if you feel like this could be a good place to be, join us and become a Dreamer
Edited by anam-caraeb17_ESO on November 3, 2018 7:56PM
  • XFaZeD
    XFaZeD
    :)
    Edited by XFaZeD on August 31, 2018 4:59PM
  • XFaZeD
    XFaZeD
    Recruitment is open again if this seems like a place you want to join, come and have fun and join us !

Contact a guild leader today !!
  • Matraba
    Matraba
    Soul Shriven
    I'm new to the game and still finding out how things work.
    I'm a casual player, like pve, quests and crafts and I want to join a guild to learn more about the game.
    But I can't figure out how to whisper in this game, so I'm asking here if I could get an invite? :)
  • XFaZeD
    XFaZeD
    whats your ingame id?

then i can invite you
    Edited by XFaZeD on September 2, 2018 7:54PM
  • XFaZeD
    XFaZeD
    Recruitment is open again !
  • terabyte84
    terabyte84
    Soul Shriven
    Hi guys, I play by more than a month, I'm 130CP level right now.
    I like to play all the game, from quests to battlegrounds, I never played on cyrondiil because, well, I don't wanna do it alone.
    Your manifest is great and I'd like to join you.
    My ingame name is terabyte84
  • evlhomer
    evlhomer
    Soul Shriven
    hihi am interested in joining but im a fairly casual player atm due to family commitments

ingame name is kiritoan
    Edited by evlhomer on September 17, 2018 3:46PM
  • esomuter
    esomuter
    Soul Shriven
    Hey! I'd appreciate an invite if you could @esomuter thanks!!!
  • XFaZeD
    XFaZeD
    Still looking for new members :smiley:
  • XFaZeD
    XFaZeD
    Looking for new members again to join our community :)
  • Hullhy
    Hullhy
    Soul Shriven
    Hello. Kind of experienced player here. Have been playing for about year and a half. Was in a progression guild and I feel burned out. Combined that with university starting this week so I'm not as much on ESO as I used to be but I'd like to start again slowly.

If that sounds alright, I wouldn't mind an invite. My in-game ID is @Hullhy
  • anam-caraeb17_ESO
    Trial & Social recruitment open
  • XFaZeD
    XFaZeD
    Still looking for some new members :)
  • Zulaki
    Zulaki
    Hi there, i would love an invite, getting back into ESO, could use a guild. @Zulaki
    User ID: @Ghenghar
    Nechrach of Blood - Magicka Nightblade
    Imperius Ad Silentium - DK Tank
    Other Level 50 characters [Templar][Warden]/i]

NEW Main Character Ghenghar - Necromancer

Working on becoming a Grand Master Crafter once Elsweyr Drops.
    Necromancer is coming soon, join the Dark Arts of Necromancy.
  • XFaZeD
    XFaZeD
    Still recruiting
  • DaymonGaming
    DaymonGaming
    Soul Shriven
    Hey,

I would like to join, im looking for an active pve guild that help eachother out with gear farming and doing daily's+trails.

My main is a healer (Need new sets for it to make it optimal) and im learning/building my tank up as well. so I could be a dedicated tank (think there arent enough) have got a sorcerer DPS but havent done pledges or trails on that before. all of them are above level 50 and 160CP. my name @DaymonGaming
  • XFaZeD
    XFaZeD
    Still recruiting :)
  • simple_specops
    simple_specops
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, I switched over from PS4 a couple of days ago so I'm still leveling up my characters, on PS4 I've done everything apart from the vet dlc trials, I'm currently leveling a Templar healer so might be a week or so before I'm fit for purpose, if you're ok with my low rank my ingame id is @capitano_simple
  • XFaZeD
    XFaZeD
    I sent you an in game friend request for a chat
  • KayBF92
    KayBF92
    Soul Shriven
    Open for further recruitment :)
This discussion has been closed.