The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Bull Rush Achievement Bugged (Falkreath Hold Speed Run)

Winthryth
Winthryth
Soul Shriven
My group and I were trying to complete the Bull Rush achievement from Falkreath Hold. We completed the run in 16 min and 30 sec. This was measured using an independent timer. We did not receive the achievement. We then read online you can't skip the first group of mobs, which we did in our previous run. We reran the dungeon, killing all the adds before the first boss, in 18 min and 30 sec. We still did not receive the achievement. We all made a bug report, but a ticket wasn't opened. Instead we just got a automated feedback saying to check the Bug Reports of the ESO Forums. Upon checking the forums I discovered a couple of posts taking about this bug going back to December 2017, but none of the forums have a definite answer how to mitigate the bug nor has a ZOS community manager acknowledged it as a bug or explained that it is not a bug and clarified what other requirements there are to obtain the Bull Rush achievement.
Edited by Winthryth on August 21, 2018 11:25PM
  • Winthryth
    Winthryth
    Soul Shriven
    Unfortunately I was never contacted by any ZOS members or found an official solution. However my group and I completed the Bull Rush achievement and got credit. The best I can do is list how we did it and hope it helps someone.

1. Stated dungeon via the dungeon finder.
    2. Started the timer and run as soon as the first person entered the dungeon. (No waiting at the beginning)
    3. Ran along the path and gathered all the enemies before the first boss.
    4. Grouped up the enemies right before the first boss and killed them.
    5. Killed the first two bosses.
    6. Then we skipped all the adds leading up to Cernunnon by running and dying.
    7. Killed Cerbunnon.
    8. Then proceed to skip all other enemies besides bosses, including the 3 minotaurs before the final boss.
    9. Killed final boss

We completed the run in 15 mins flat. I don't know which steps are necessary to get the achievement, be we received the achievement by following these steps.