The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

buff to magwarden ever gonna come?

DuskMarine
DuskMarine
✭✭✭✭✭
i wanna bring my magicka warden out of retirement but god its so weak right now when is it ever going to get a buff to damage or something? it needs some love. warden is probly the worst setup ingame.
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As per the recent Rep Notes, for Update 20 they are looking at the warden. but no promises.

(taken from notes, for possible update 20 changes)
    Wardens:
    Better ability to control opponents in PvP
    High DPS too reliant on Bear
    More fluid rotation rather than buff spamming
    Needs a unique buff to offer groupmates

Stileanima parsed 52K on a 6 mil tho.
    Edited by LeHarrt91 on August 21, 2018 2:43AM
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• _Ahala_
    _Ahala_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magden is supposed to gain some buffs next patch on the form of cc and some skill reworks that have yet to be revealed... but in the meantime have you tried running swift on your magden? I’ve had some good fun and success in bgs and small scale cyrodil running 3 swift on a Necro Shacklebreaker Skoria build with a hit and run playstyle... don’t try and duel godly players or 1vX people who are experienced unless you want an exercise in frustration... you have to realize the disadvantages you have as a Magden main and choose your fights accordingly... with swift and bird of prey you gain the freedom to do just that
  • DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Ahala_ wrote: »
    Magden is supposed to gain some buffs next patch on the form of cc and some skill reworks that have yet to be revealed... but in the meantime have you tried running swift on your magden? I’ve had some good fun and success in bgs and small scale cyrodil running 3 swift on a Necro Shacklebreaker Skoria build with a hit and run playstyle... don’t try and duel godly players or 1vX people who are experienced unless you want an exercise in frustration... you have to realize the disadvantages you have as a Magden main and choose your fights accordingly... with swift and bird of prey you gain the freedom to do just that

i do pretty decent with it right now but i just wish i didnt have to give an arm and a leg just to reach super high power with it. pvp and pve its like the hardest of the 5 classes to even get going. and to do high dps you have to have the bear otherwise you lose a ton of dps. it feels way to weak compared to if i throw on a stam sorc mag sorc stam blade mag blade etc. the difference is nuts. they need something more somewhere. it was a great prospect for healing and buff your squad as well as a dps prospect but when everyone found out how far you had to push it to get where you wanted it to be its just rediculous.