The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Main Quest Bug - The First Step - Khali missing

animasfire
animasfire
Soul Shriven
I get to the step at the end of the "The First Step" main storyline quest where you are supposed to talk to Khali, but she is invisible or missing. The quest arrow is pointing to where she is supposed to be in the same room as me. I've abandoned and restarted the quest twice already, even trying the Shazrah arc first and then second respectively, all with the same bugged outcome: Invisible Khali.

I've logged out, restarted the game, disabled all addons, and even today there was a server reset due to patch being applied, but she is still missing. Any ideas on how to fix?

Thanks
  • Mykriz
    Mykriz
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, very annoying
  • milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having the same problem as of 11/26/2018.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks all, we're aware and looking into a fix.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • rab
    rab
    Soul Shriven
    Any progress on fixing this? I'm blocked by this bug and based on this thread people have been having this problem since at least August.
  • sarahvhoffb14_ESO
    sarahvhoffb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I was stuck on this too just now; Khali was missing, so rather than abandon, I just selected another quest. It sent me to the Weeping Wind Cave delve, so I recalled to the shrine nearby. When I entered the delve, Khali appeared next to me and I was able to talk to her and complete the quest there. As a bonus, she stuck around and helped me clear out the delve. :D Hope this is somehow helpful to others stuck.
  • MaleAmazon
    MaleAmazon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @sarahvhoffb14_ESO Thanks Sarah... had basically the same result; I went to Clockwork City, and after picking up the Neramo quest Khali teleported in to my location.

Still bugged, though, but going elsewhere seems to be a possibe solution ATM.
    Edited by MaleAmazon on February 15, 2019 5:43PM
  • Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This quest is still bugged. Khali doesn’t appear correctly.
    Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart
  • Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This quest is still bugged. Khali doesn’t appear correctly.
    Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart
  • Oozu
    Oozu
    Soul Shriven
    month later still bugged