The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Enchantment Bug. (And more.)

Skullstachio
Skullstachio
✭✭✭✭✭
Can somebody tell me if this is a bug? Because I have a feeling it is a bug.

Situation: My crafted Legendary “Poisoned Weapon Enchantment” on my Legendary Charred Claymore (earned from Veteran City of Ash II) does 3522 Poison Damage as normal, but when transforming into Werewolf form, The Damage from the Poisoned Weapon Enchantment gets reduced to 3395 for the duration of the transformation (which is detrimental in this case for the Enchantment.)
sxq10b5l28do.png
qgymjt7ugwyt.png

Another thing to note in regards to champion Passives unlocked at certain allocation milestones. (And yes I know about the Unchained Passive being fixed in Wolfhunter.) can anyone see if the other champion Passives work in werewolf form as well and confirm it in the commentary.

Champion Passives in need of “Lycanthropic” Investigation:
  • Invigorating Bash.
  • Phase.
  • Reinforced.
  • Spell Absorption.
  • Critical Leech.
  • Field Physician.*
  • Infusion.*
  • Ensnare.
  • Windrunning.
  • Shadowstrike.
  • Retaliation.
  • Riposte.
  • Butcher.
  • Tactician.
  • Opportunist.*
  • Exploiter.*
(*Best to investigate on PC with Champion Passives marked by *.)

Hypothetically speaking, if most of the champion Passives do not work in werewolf form, then we could very well have a somewhat small epidemic on our hands, but it never hurts to check otherwise to see if they work as intended, werewolf or no.
Edited by Skullstachio on August 20, 2018 12:52PM
I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    the 5% damage increase from the passive Heavy Weapons, from your great sword, does not apply when you are in WW form, siince you are no longer holding the weapon, this is not a bug. works the same with overload and the destro passives.

if you are wondering why it is actually only a 3.7% damage increase, 3522/3395 = 1.037, i am sure you have champions points or some other percentage based increase in damage and these are additive with each other, ie, 10% from mighty, 15% from master at arm and the 5% from the sword gives you 130%. so going from 125% to that 130% is actually only a 4% increase in damage, 130/125. this is pretty much how all percent based amplifications work in the game, the only exception that i know of is the jewelry trait blood thirty, that is multiplicative at the end after all the other additive percent amps.
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on August 20, 2018 1:10PM
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enchantment damage:
    From your screenshot I see that you´re using two swords. I´ll assume that you also have spend skillpoints into twin-blade and blunt passive. Using two swords will therefore give you 5% extra damage (2,5% for each sword) to all your damage (including enchantments). When you transform into WW-form all weapon passives are disabled, and you therefor doesn´t benefit from the twin-blade and blunt passive anymore.

3395 x 1,05 = 3564. It´s slightly above the value you get, but it´s the only thing I can imagine being the cause

Regarding CP mile-stones:
    The ones I know for sure are applied are:
    * Critical Leech
    * Tactician
    * Shadowstrike
    * Tactician
    * Windrunning

The rest I haven´t tested
    Edited by Qbiken on August 20, 2018 1:07PM
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    Enchantment damage:
    From your screenshot I see that you´re using two swords. I´ll assume that you also have spend skillpoints into twin-blade and blunt passive. Using two swords will therefore give you 5% extra damage (2,5% for each sword) to all your damage (including enchantments). When you transform into WW-form all weapon passives are disabled, and you therefor doesn´t benefit from the twin-blade and blunt passive anymore.

3395 x 1,05 = 3564. It´s slightly above the value you get, but it´s the only thing I can imagine being the cause

* Critical Leech
    * Tactician
    * Shadowstrike
    * Tactician
    * Windrunning

the op is using a great sword, not dual wield but the rest of what you are saying is true. see my other post on why the number is not exactly 5%, great swords are the worst of the 3 possible two handers.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    Enchantment damage:

* Critical Leech
    * Tactician
    * Shadowstrike
    * Tactician
    * Windrunning

the op is using a great sword, not dual wield but the rest of what you are saying is true. see my other post on why the number is not exactly 5%, great swords are the worst of the 3 possible two handers.

Ohh ye, correct :)
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the 5% damage increase from the passive Heavy Weapons, from your great sword, does not apply when you are in WW form, siince you are no longer holding the weapon, this is not a bug. works the same with overload and the destro passives.

if you are wondering why it is actually only a 3.7% damage increase, 3522/3395 = 1.037, i am sure you have champions points or some other percentage based increase in damage and these are additive with each other, ie, 10% from mighty, 15% from master at arm and the 5% from the sword gives you 130%. so going from 125% to that 130% is actually only a 4% increase in damage, 130/125. this is pretty much how all percent based amplifications work in the game, the only exception that i know of is the jewelry trait blood thirty, that is multiplicative at the end after all the other additive percent amps.

By 3.7% damage increase you mean “3.741%” Damage increase. (I did the math and rounded it down steadily to the nearest integer on the google calculator through the decimal placement.)
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alpha-Lupi wrote: »

By 3.7% damage increase you mean “3.741%” Damage increase. (I did the math and rounded it down steadily to the nearest integer on the google calculator through the decimal placement.)

well yeah that is clearly closer but no reason to be so pedantic. do you have anything of value to add? or you just looking for small or unimportant errors or faults, especially in order to criticize unnecessarily?