Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Holiday Harvest at Hunter's Glade

Currygaminginc
Currygaminginc
✭✭✭✭
This house was inspired by a house outside of Midcopse in The Witcher 3. It's a custom build home in Hunter's Glade enjoy!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbnFndCM_Zc
  • bellatrixed
    bellatrixed
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is beautiful! What did you build the walls and roof out of and how did you get those awesome wooden peaks on the front of the house?

Also, what is that scarecrow from? I love it!

The creativity poured into this place is breathtaking :)
    ESO Roleplay | RP community for all factions/servers/platforms
  • immozz01
    immozz01
    ✭✭✭
    This is beautiful! What did you build the walls and roof out of and how did you get those awesome wooden peaks on the front of the house?

I was wondering exactly the same...
  • Currygaminginc
    Currygaminginc
    ✭✭✭✭

The walls are the Orc Counters and the roofing are the Argonian Tents Reed. Thank you so much for your wonderful comment and I'm glad you enjoyed the video!
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    How...where is the flock of crows from????
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Shesh. I hear that music and can't help but picture Geralt all alone in his little dinghy sailing across the waters of Skellige.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Very well done.
    It's very tough to get some of those components to fit together but you did it so well.
    Thanks for sharing
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Currygaminginc
    Currygaminginc
    ✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    How...where is the flock of crows from????

Newtinmpls, the crow flock comes with the Scarecrow as part of the Witches Festival Furniture Pack due out sometime around Witches festival.
  • Currygaminginc
    Currygaminginc
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zypheran wrote: »
    Very well done.
    It's very tough to get some of those components to fit together but you did it so well.
    Thanks for sharing

Thank you Zypheran, yes it is very difficult at times to get them to work. I really enjoyed doing this one and had to do another Witcher 3 style home this time an inn. Check it out in this thread over here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/432139/witcher-3-inspired-player-home/p1?new=1