I wasn't too sure where to post this, but I was wondering if there could be a guilds forum section made, in addition to the guild recruitment sections?
This would allow players to discuss the in-game guild mechanics, give hints and tips on how to run a guild for new guild masters. Maybe include a message board section?
Furthermore, it can also be a place to address any issues players are having with the in-game guild mechanics and suggest solutions on how to improve and develop the system.
What do others think of this proposal?
- [Mac] - [NA] - AJL32456
- - Thordin Agard (Lvl: Champion 26 - Breton - Dragonknight - Daggerfall Covenant)
- - Thorodin Jartharn (Lvl: 6 - High Elf - Sorcerer - Aldmeri Dominion)
- [Xbox] - [EU] - AJL32456
- - Bjarnar (Lvl: Champion 288 - Nord - Templar - Aldmeri Dominion)
- - Shadelurker (Lvl: 18 - Khajiit - Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion)
- - Drake Ivor (Lvl: 36 - Breton - Warden - Ebonheart Pact)
- - Thorodin Agard (Lvl: 25 - High Elf - Sorcerer - Daggerfall Covenant)