Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bank Space

Spacegato
Spacegato
✭✭✭
How much bank space can you have without ESO+?
I read that it is 240 and then with ESO+ it should double it but I Have Eso+ and my max bank space it 240 and can't upgrade it.
I can't find any valid information about this.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My bank space is maxed without ESO+ and its 240. With ESO+ its 480 during the free trials.

If you've fully upgraded it (check the banker or,crown store to make sure) and you have ESO+ active, you should put in a support ticket.
  • Mancombe_Nosehair
    Mancombe_Nosehair
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You buy bank space up to 240 first, have you bought some from the banker or crown store (he latter not advised)?
  • Spacegato
    Spacegato
    ✭✭✭
    My bank space is maxed without ESO+ and its 240. With ESO+ its 480 during the free trials.

If you've fully upgraded it (check the banker or,crown store to make sure) and you have ESO+ active, you should put in a support ticket.

I have Eso+ active and can't upgrade my bank anymore and it is maxed out at 240 so will put out a support ticket.
    Thanks fo0r the reply.
  • Spacegato
    Spacegato
    ✭✭✭
    You buy bank space up to 240 first, have you bought some from the banker or crown store (he latter not advised)?

Thanks for the reply but I'm going to submit a support ticket because I can't upgrade it went to different places but can't upgrade it anywhere.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The cap for bank space is 240 slots. ESO+ doubles bank space, so at 240 slots bank space available will double to 480 slots. The upgrade is up while the subscription is active, it's automatically done. If with ESO+ active you don't have 480 slots of bank space despite you having upgraded already to 240 slots then I advice you to write a ticket.
    Edited by redlink1979 on August 20, 2018 12:42PM
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP