The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Healer - Filling those last two slots

kitcat300_ESO
kitcat300_ESO
✭✭
As you all know you have 12 slots that can be a part of sets (7 armor, 3 jewelry, 2 weapon)

Most sets need 5 parts need to reap full benefit, so with some mix and match you can have 2 different sets at once. Naturally I would assume the the remaining 2 slots would be filled in by a monster (2 parts) or weapon set (2-3 parts).
My issue is not many of them work with healers specifically, or for the ones that do, I've read that they aren't very good.
Do you guys have one that works for you? Or do you just take one part from two sets and get both of their one part effects?

(One idea I tried was combat physician with infernal guardian, but turns out one doesn't proc the other.)
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What types of content do you mostly heal or want to heal, @kitcat300_ESO?

PvP has a few more setup options. PvE is pretty static. Unless you’re just doing dungeons and overland content ... where you can pretty much run whatever you like.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    2 piece Willpower will never hurt.

You can also mix and match monster sets if none of the 2piece effects is really floating your boat. 1 Domihaus+1 Shadowrend, for example, gives you some nice stats.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • kitcat300_ESO
    kitcat300_ESO
    ✭✭
    What types of content do you mostly heal or want to heal, @kitcat300_ESO?

PvP has a few more setup options. PvE is pretty static. Unless you’re just doing dungeons and overland content ... where you can pretty much run whatever you like.

Mostly dungeons and the like. I know PvE is just "meet this thresh-hold" unlike the arms race that is PvP. (And I stink at it XD) But as I start getting into vet content I figured I should start making improvements.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As mentioned, PvE is pretty locked in to Olorime or Spell Power Cure as your base set ... with another healing or support set as your 2nd set (Sanctuary, Worm, Jorvuld’s, etc.).

Vet dungeons aren’t end game content ... so there’s plenty of room to work on your healing setup and experiment. Just make sure you’re still healing the group. ;)
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i like 5-5-1 (monster shoulder) -1 (malestrom resto staff, asylum destro staff).

SPC and worms raiments
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Drdeath20 wrote: »
    i like 5-5-1 (monster shoulder) -1 (malestrom resto staff, asylum destro staff).

SPC and worms raiments

Earthgore works as a decent failsafe, but I was thinking about putting my Maelstrom resto to use just because I have it.

Wouldn't another Maelstrom destro work better with woe?
    Fear is the Mindkiller