The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

The Daily Rewards pops up on every log-in once again

• Daedric_NB_187
    Daedric_NB_187
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to double check, everyone has claimed their daily rewards, yes? If not, the window will continue to appear until you claim it.

Yes. This happens even after the reward is claimed. At log in when switching characters and at random times after using a wayshrine. I'm on Xbox NA and know we haven't received the update. But this has been happening to me before y'all updated PC with Wolfhunter. So not claiming this is happening because of the update.

• Lunerdog
    Lunerdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When we tested this internally, it appeared to be caused by out of date addons (not just a particular one, but all of them). Could you all try disabling all out of date addons, and let us know if that fixes the issue?

I'm on pc-eu and don't use addons, this started happening for me after the last patch.

Edit, have also claimed daily rewards too.
    Edited by Lunerdog on August 14, 2018 7:03PM
  • Wavek
    Wavek
    ✭✭✭
    Just to double check, everyone has claimed their daily rewards, yes? If not, the window will continue to appear until you claim it.

I'm not getting the Daily Reward popup if they are claimed, I'm getting the Daily Crown Store Showcase. Every time I login and on every character if I switch characters.
  • feyii
    feyii
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I claim the daily rewards the first time I log in every day. The popup only shows the preview for the next day.
  • Catsmoke14
    Catsmoke14
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on PC NA and I have never used an add-on, yet I am getting this randomly.

Yes I have claimed.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I and a friend both run on PC NA and both have the same problem of the crown store ad popping up almost after every character swap and sometimes even after porting to a new location.

Neither of us have pending rewards.

I have a handful of add ons (and some are outdated since the recent patch) that I have not disabled but my friend has zero add ons.

PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @runagate

Last night it didn’t for me. Haven’t been in today.

Looked for you last night. Maybe this is punishment for not being logged in. Lol
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the extra info, everyone. We're honing in on what's causing this, and hope to have an update for you soon. To be clear, it wasn't an intentional change.
    Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on August 14, 2018 9:31PM
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When we tested this internally, it appeared to be caused by out of date addons (not just a particular one, but all of them). Could you all try disabling all out of date addons, and let us know if that fixes the issue?

It was supposed to be fixed a patch or two ago on console but it still pops up on every one of my alt logins.
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017Proud member of the Aetherium Alliance.Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox NA. I have only once seen the ad pop up without a reward to claim. It happened right after being kicked from Cyrodiil and trying four times to get back in. I got the message about it not being able to load my game save. It then played the Vvardenfell opening cinematic when I finally reconnected to the server.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I and a friend both run on PC NA and both have the same problem of the crown store ad popping up almost after every character swap and sometimes even after porting to a new location.

Neither of us have pending rewards.

I have a handful of add ons (and some are outdated since the recent patch) that I have not disabled but my friend has zero add ons.

Makes three of us Acadian. Exactly the same story with me - claimed the reward on the first girl I logged into this morning, I have some outdated addons, some not outdated, and I disabled them all to see. Get the Crown Store showcase on toon swap and location change.