The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Molag Kena (Monster Set) Helmet dont drop from White Gold Tower (veteran mode)

teso2o15
teso2o15
Soul Shriven
Already finish 2 times WGT dungeon at veteran mode (once with hard mode), helmet for monster set dont drop from last boss.

Plz fast fix.
  • OakShadow1
    OakShadow1
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! I wanna confirm what teso2o15 says: Molag Kena monster helmet does not drop from veteran White-Gold Tower. I did a No Death run with some folks and I did not receive a helmet.
  • mastoeb
    mastoeb
    Confirming aswell
    Just did a quick vWGT and none ofthe 4 groupmembers received the monster helmet
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hah. This has got to be the buggiest patch I’ve seen since the game came out.
  • Xen0rm
    Xen0rm
    ✭✭
    I can only confirm this.
  • Feleran
    Feleran
    Can confirm. We did a HM run just now - 0 monster helms over 4 players. Last boss dropped normal boss loot that wasn't jewelry/weapons. Please fix.
  • teso2o15
    teso2o15
    Soul Shriven
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    Hah. This has got to be the buggiest patch I’ve seen since the game came out.

+1
  • Aerithone
    Aerithone
    ✭✭✭
    That was made to prevent werewolfs become overpowered even more with rele and bloodmoon)
    I will show you fear in a handfull of dust.
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Molag Kena monster styles are coming soon. I suspect that that drop is already in the game but simply disabled, and that whatever their third party temp hire programmers did to disable it also disabled the helm drop.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Varana
    Varana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The last boss doesn't count as final boss, as Feleran noted.
  • Maeven
    Maeven
    Soul Shriven
    Guys, the mask motif doesn't drop until the weapons are added to the store on the 29th:

16wgt4a9n8du.png

• Varana
    Varana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's not about the motif.
    The monster mask itself doesn't drop.
  • Maeven
    Maeven
    Soul Shriven
    Varana wrote: »
    It's not about the motif.
    The monster mask itself doesn't drop.

My bad. I need to L2Read apparently. :( Sorry.
  • Slowbromance
    Slowbromance
    ✭✭✭
    I'm adding to this thread that not only does the head piece for the molag kena monster set not drop, but none of the dungeon set weapons/jewelry are dropping either. I was starting to farm for spell power cure gear, and now I can't lol.
    -Shadow hide you
  • Serith
    Serith
    confirm molag kena mask not dropping...also the bust wasn´t awarded for first timers. only the achievment was given.
    Don´t take life too serious, because you will not leave it alive.
  • teso2o15
    teso2o15
    Soul Shriven
    its working? or still bugged?
  • Varana
    Varana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Should be working again, at least according to the patch notes.