The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lost resources - Wolfhunter

MLGProPlayer
MLGProPlayer
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I took a screenshot before my old food expired (I had about 10s left). Then I took a screenshot when I re-applied the food. I lost about 400 health and magicka.

You can see the two screenshots are literally a minute apart. I didn't change gear. No poisons applied to weapons.

BDFWCfq.jpg

9lNj4Kr.jpg

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Plug your build into the UESP Build Editor, or even calculate the totals manually.

Which stats match the stats from the build editor?

As far as I understand, there was a bug in Summerset that caused consumables to grant marginally *more* stats than they should've, which has apparently been fixed without notice in Wolfhunter.
  • tthhyyss
    tthhyyss
    ✭✭✭
    I have the same prob.. i went from 17.2k health to 16.8 or sometimes 16.4... can't get back to 17.2k... no poisons equipped nothing... *** bug
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I lost 1k magicka aswell on the exact same build/gear etc. :/
    EU | PC