The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dungeon Role bugged since today's patch

ShellaSunshine
ShellaSunshine
✭✭✭
Yesterday, I switched from being a healer to dps and when my friend tried to queue us up for a random dungeon, he got an error message because we were both listed as healers. That's an awesome feature to prevent from having multiple healers or tanks in a random dungeon.

Well, today, I queued up as tank to do a random dungeon and noticed someone else had a sword and board. I checked the group tab and realized we had 2 dps and 2 tanks.

This was not possible to do yesterday so I'm assuming when you fixed it to where multiple people couldn't queue up as all the roles (thank you for that btw), it now allows people of the same role to queue up for the same dungeon.

Luckily, during my random dungeon, no one died and the dps burned the enemies really fast but this could be a potential problem for veteran dungeons. I would hate for someone to get vFL or vRoM with 2 tanks, healer, and dps. That calls for a bad time.

I attached a screenshot to prove that we had 2 tanks for the random dungeon.lksvn7vhmf63.png

• weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow... this seems like a huge oversight. Has anyone else experienced this?
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • coffeediction
    Yeah I did, double tank also
  • psxfloh
    psxfloh
    ✭✭✭✭
    might be related:
    Yesterday I respecced from healer to tank, then queued for a dungeon.
    When the group ready thingy popped up I realized I accidentally queued as healer, and declined.
    I switched my role from tank to healer and queued again.
    When the group ready thingy popped up it still said I'm the healer.
    I had to relog for this bug to disappear and to be able to queue as tank.

Edit: that was on PS4 EU
    Edited by psxfloh on August 22, 2018 7:48AM
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you guys think this could be related at all to people reporting problems with the group finder not working correctly?
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • paulychan
    paulychan
    ✭✭✭✭
    My friends and I noticed that if someone changes role while in party, this can happen. I was talking a friend out of queuing his dps as heals. He switched to dps and had to disband and rejoin for it to actually change. Been that way a while is what a fellow runner told us. We had 4 dps in the end so I don’t tho k it’s a fake role fix or anything. Just a buggy queue system
    Edit - ps4 na
    Edited by paulychan on August 22, 2018 7:50PM
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I commented on this a month ago saying how it seemed crazy, and guess what? I'm currently sitting in a group with three dps and one healer (me) that was put together randomly by the group finder! We loaded in and had no tank. Huh?

I queued along with a friend. It was for vet scalecaller.
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens