The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

what carries over to werewolf bar?

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I plan to run a stam sorc ww next patch and I am wondering if for example it matters if you are running a axe and a dagger or double daggers while in ww form. Do passives carry over at all over to werewolf form aside from class passives? I know some things like doing dw is good as you benefit from double glyphs
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This sounds like a question for @Chrlynsch perhaps?

if your gear gives you passives that are always on, those should remain on. Things like expert hunter that give you major savagery on that bar I think would not stick because as a WW you'll be on a different bar entirely. Anything that has a duration attached to it (hurricane for instance, or crit surge) will run it's duration after you transform but cannot be reapplied until back in non-WW form of course.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These things carries over
    Weapon enchants
    Weapon Traits
    Slotted Poisons
    Armor Sets
    Armor Traits
    Racial Passives
    Class Passives
    Alliance War Passives
    Guild Passives

These don't
    Weapon Passives (Twin Blade and Blunt for example)
    Effects that require an ability on your bar
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    *Clears Throat*
    What @Qbiken said.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so in theory, a ww bar should be in duel wield to take advantage of duel enchants?
  • worsttankever
    worsttankever
    ✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    so in theory, a ww bar should be in duel wield to take advantage of duel enchants?

That or sword & shield for extra resist / stats via shied enchant.
    Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are all the same things true for Overload bars?
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are all the same things true for Overload bars?

Pretty sure
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    Weapon enchants
    Weapon Traits
    Slotted Poisons
    Armor Sets
    Armor Traits
    Racial Passives
    Class Passives
    Alliance War Passives
    Guild Passives

These don't

Assuming this list is correct, there is something very wrong in the game design when a WW, a creature susceptible to poison, can kill a player using poison, then devour that player's poisoned corpse and suffer no adverse consequence.

When the WW devours a corpse that they poisoned he/she should gain absolutely NO benefit. In fact, the opposite should occur, the WW should suffer a detriment ... they should immediately revert to human form with a poison status effect.
    Edited by Maryal on August 12, 2018 3:21AM
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maryal wrote: »
    Weapon enchants
    Weapon Traits
    Slotted Poisons
    Armor Sets
    Armor Traits
    Racial Passives
    Class Passives
    Alliance War Passives
    Guild Passives

These don't

Assuming this list is correct, there is something very wrong in the game design when a WW, a creature susceptible to poison, can kill a player using poison, then devour that player's poisoned corpse and suffer no adverse consequence.

When the WW devours a corpse that they poisoned he/she should gain absolutely NO benefit. In fact, the opposite should occur, the WW should suffer a detriment ... they should immediately revert to human form with a poison status effect.
    You should bring it up with the werewolves you know IRL I bet they’ll be mad that the game portrays them unrealistically.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weapon enchants
    Weapon Traits
    Slotted Poisons
    Armor Sets
    Armor Traits
    Racial Passives
    Class Passives
    Alliance War Passives
    Guild Passives

These don't

once the target is dead, poison fades out and loses its effects.

and what about armor passives? didn't see them on the list
    -PC EU- / battlegrounds on my youtube
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Weapon enchants
    Weapon Traits
    Slotted Poisons
    Armor Sets
    Armor Traits
    Racial Passives
    Class Passives
    Alliance War Passives
    Guild Passives

These don't

A werewolf can devour Dwemer construct remains, aka scrap metal. Let's not underestimate the digestive strength of a werewolf's stomach.
    Caius
    PC NA
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Chrlynsch wrote: »
    Weapon enchants
    Weapon Traits
    Slotted Poisons
    Armor Sets
    Armor Traits
    Racial Passives
    Class Passives
    Alliance War Passives
    Guild Passives

These don't

A werewolf can devour Dwemer construct remains, aka scrap metal. Let's not underestimate the digestive strength of a werewolf's stomach.

But to further elaborate, for lore, it is more than likely that the Werewolf's stomach contains special acids and enzymes that help breakdown the poisonous compounds. Just like real life predators that consume snakes, spiders, and other poisonous animals.

Poisons that enter the blood stream via injection over ingestion act differently.

For more information contact American Association of Poison Control.
    Edited by Chrlynsch on August 12, 2018 1:52PM
    Caius
    PC NA
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolf form is going to be such a carry next patch
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    Weapon enchants
    Weapon Traits
    Slotted Poisons
    Armor Sets
    Armor Traits
    Racial Passives
    Class Passives
    Alliance War Passives
    Guild Passives

These don't

You should bring it up with the werewolves you know IRL I bet they’ll be mad that the game portrays them unrealistically.

@Thogard lmfao, just made me laugh so hard. I read it in such a matter of fact tone too
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »

Yes

I have been dabbling with a StamTemplar build and she is running DW/2H. Both the poison enchant and weapon damage enchant go off when i light attack targets as a WW. This even includes ravager as well.

You mainly Pvp in Non-CP campaigns yes? Let me know how that works out for you. I am really curious to see how WW will be in no CP.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on August 13, 2018 11:38AM
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I want to point out that while Class passives do carry over they only do so if they have no requirements. Anything that forces you to use a class skill or slot a class skill will obviously not carry over. So very very few of the class passives actually carry over. Sorcs and Templars have the most carry over and in my opinion Sorcs have the strongest set of carry over passives compared to Templars.
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weapon enchants
    Weapon Traits
    Slotted Poisons
    Armor Sets
    Armor Traits
    Racial Passives
    Class Passives
    Alliance War Passives
    Guild Passives

These don't

You DARE bring logic to the forums! I get what you mean but it's no worse then vamp usinusing fire or eating a flame creature
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jircris11 wrote: »
    Weapon enchants
    Weapon Traits
    Slotted Poisons
    Armor Sets
    Armor Traits
    Racial Passives
    Class Passives
    Alliance War Passives
    Guild Passives

These don't

You DARE bring logic to the forums! I get what you mean but it's no worse then vamp usinusing fire or eating a flame creature

You are arguing about logic, but you bumped a 5 month old thread