The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Weird / Innovative Sorc Builds (PVP)

Abhaya
Abhaya
✭✭✭✭
I am pretty burnt out on the typical medium or heavy armor stam sorc build. This is been my main for as long as I can remember and I have been all the way down the road from WB spamming, to spin to win, to bleed setups. Currently, the lack of a good class attack and constantly being pigeonholed into certain builds to be viable is no longer fun to me. The only class identity storcs have is hurricane and a few utility skills that sometimes don't even get used depending on what weapons I'm running. Weapon skills have always been the dominant feature of storc offense and besides bleeds, are pretty underwhelming to rely on completely for damage.

Rant aside, if anyone would like to share any crazy or unique sorc builds to try out or to give me some ideas that would be awesome. Could be a tank, healer, support build, or even a fresh look at a damage dealer! I appreciate any suggestions that are not typical stam or mag sorc builds.
Abhaya - PC NA - Ebonheart Pact
Stam Sorc 2-Hand / Bow Build: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=169103
  • KingMagaw
    KingMagaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Overload ganking is fun if you play exclusively solo. It is broken atm also and with the new set coming for increased speed of light attacks it is going to be fun to pop those zerg surfers :)
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings,

We have moved this thread to the PVP section as it is stated that it is in fact a PVP thread in the title.

Thank you for your understanding,
    -Greg-
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Jeezye
    Jeezye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try out hybrid, I don’t run it anymore but it’s super fun an really refreshing - might be just what you’re looking for. Snb /bow worked best for me, with pelinal, Master bow, any wepdamage set.

You essentially integrate OP curse and fury into the Stam sorcs arsenal, works amazingly with puncture penetrations and snb capclose.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm wondering if I can use:

Impreg
    Eternal hunt

Well fitted.

Then go something like; lethal arrow, silver leash roll Dodge cancel so they get dragged into the rune

Just something I've been thinking about
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Impreg
    Eternal hunt

Well fitted.

Then go something like; lethal arrow, silver leash roll Dodge cancel so they get dragged into the rune

I used Impreg during the event on my StamSorc and it worked really well. I paired it with Cowards as it's my farming toon so it was a lot of fun. Im intrigued about using silver leash and eternal hunt.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @D0PAMINE just tested it; it does work

A few things:

If you have major expedition and you roll cancel leash you'll cause your target to over shoot the rune

Leash does a location check after landing, it'll find you mid roll if you AC leash with a roll, meaning a sideways roll or forward roll will cause Target to miss the rune

If you cast leash and wait to roll dodge once target is hit you will cause the target to land on rune no matter expedition or roll direction.

So it works, just something you kind of have to practice
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Impreg
    Eternal hunt

Well fitted.

Wicked and very creative, will try this out :smile:
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Impreg
    Eternal hunt

Well fitted.

please add tremorscale somewhere.
    add puncture after leash and then roll dodge.
    Edited by Checkmath on August 13, 2018 7:35AM
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Checkmath wrote: »

Impreg
    Eternal hunt

Well fitted.

please add tremorscale somewhere.
    add puncture after leash and then roll dodge.

Love this thread, please don't stop!
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @D0PAMINE just tested it; it does work

A few things:

If you have major expedition and you roll cancel leash you'll cause your target to over shoot the rune

Leash does a location check after landing, it'll find you mid roll if you AC leash with a roll, meaning a sideways roll or forward roll will cause Target to miss the rune

If you cast leash and wait to roll dodge once target is hit you will cause the target to land on rune no matter expedition or roll direction.

So it works, just something you kind of have to practice

Awesome man, thanks!
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is my new pet project.

Surprisingly it works better against players than NPCs >:)
    Edited by Waffennacht on August 14, 2018 4:56AM
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds