The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

NOOP PVP HEALER

Lord_Etrigan
Lord_Etrigan
✭✭✭✭
Hi guys, my name is "I'm with stupid" and I'm a noob PVP healer.

I have come here for some advice please.

I have always mained a magic sorc in both pve and pvp. My pvp char recently became a Grand Warlord and have numerous Emp titles under the belt. I love sorc but thought it’s time to try something different.

I made a healer of all things and the plan is to use her in pvp as a group support healer.

Stats are:
Argonian Magic Templar

Magic-26 000k, Spell damage-1.2k, Spell resistance-21k, magic recovery-2.2k, Health in Cyro 26k

Sets are wizards and heavy seducer (511) (sword and board both bars, sturdy and tri-stats are on body/shield with decisive weapons and Blood Spawn monster set)

Skills

FB: Elusive mist, Breath of life, Extended Ritual, Repentance, Radiant Magelight, Remembrance
BB: Structured Entropy, Channelled focus, Reflective light, Radiant oppression, Blazing spear, Spell wall.

Note: I’m a vamp stage 4.

I am a total noob when it comes to healing (The only time I ever used healing abilities was on my sorc with healing ward or resto ulti .lol).
I have also been running normal/random pledges and just started running vet so that I can get used to rotations and trying to learn the ropes of healing.

I’m looking for any tips or advice from pvp healers on healing, rotations, positioning or anything relevant that can help me be the best possible healer to keep my group alive.

Thanks in advance.
PS4 EU
Lord Etrigan (Former Emperor): PVE High Elf Sorcerer
Nyssa al Ghul: PVP Nightblade Wood Elf (Ganker)
Lady-Death : PVP High Elf Sorcerer (8 x Campaigns Former Empress and Grand Warlord) Retired:(
Achmed-Silence I keel you: PVP Dark Elf Nightblade (Suicide Bomber)
I'm with stupid: PVP Argonian Magic Temp (Group support and healer).

Guild:
The Order of Stolas (Founder and Guild Master)

Faction: Aldmeri Dominion

Her Royal Highness Queen Ayrenn Arana wants You for Dominion.
LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!
  • Caleb_Kadesh
    Caleb_Kadesh
    ✭✭✭
    In pvp healing doesn't really have a rotation. It is very situational. Some skills should be kept up all the time in combat and others are used as needed.

My suggestion is the familiarize yourself with all the skill so that when you need a cleanse or a burst heal you can apply them.

There is no do A,B and C rinse and repeat in PvP healing.
  • Lord_Etrigan
    Lord_Etrigan
    ✭✭✭✭
    In pvp healing doesn't really have a rotation. It is very situational. Some skills should be kept up all the time in combat and others are used as needed.

My suggestion is the familiarize yourself with all the skill so that when you need a cleanse or a burst heal you can apply them.

There is no do A,B and C rinse and repeat in PvP healing.

I tried my hand at healing in shor and as you rightfully say healing is situational. I Have noticed that even when pumping out heals like crazy my team members still died during aoe. this is even after popping Remembrance which is suppose to give you god mode for a few seconds or is it just a case of no matter how much heal you push out, people will die when standing in stupid.

@Caleb_Kadesh
    Hi and thank you,

I tried my hand at healing in shor and as you rightfully say, healing is situational. I Have noticed that even when pumping out heals like crazy my team members still died during aoe damage.

This is even after popping Remembrance which is supposed to give you god mode for a few seconds or is it just a case of no matter how much heal you push out, people will die when standing in stupid.

Lesson 1 learned: Healing is not as easy as it seems. lol

Quick questions;
    When is healing the most effective? Is it when your team mates’ health is 3/4, 1/2 or 1/4?

PS4 EU
    Lord Etrigan (Former Emperor): PVE High Elf Sorcerer
    Nyssa al Ghul: PVP Nightblade Wood Elf (Ganker)
    Lady-Death : PVP High Elf Sorcerer (8 x Campaigns Former Empress and Grand Warlord) Retired:(
    Achmed-Silence I keel you: PVP Dark Elf Nightblade (Suicide Bomber)
    I'm with stupid: PVP Argonian Magic Temp (Group support and healer).

Guild:
    The Order of Stolas (Founder and Guild Master)

Faction: Aldmeri Dominion

Her Royal Highness Queen Ayrenn Arana wants You for Dominion.
    LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!
  • Caleb_Kadesh
    Caleb_Kadesh
    ✭✭✭

Quick questions;
    When is healing the most effective? Is it when your team mates’ health is 3/4, 1/2 or 1/4?

Heal over Time's early and often and burst healing before they get into execute, but usually things happen too fast so always heal before you think you need to...

edited for grammer
    Edited by Caleb_Kadesh on August 13, 2018 9:52PM